Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
der juicen
Aug 11, 2005

Fuck haters
The *WOOOMP* sound sounds familiar. What is that from.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

der juicen
Aug 11, 2005

Fuck haters

Cheese Wheels posted:

I really hate beating this dead horse in every loving thread it pops up in but in no way 8 months later your technology is horribly outdated. New technology comes out that is faster but rarely is it ground breaking stuff.

You know how consoles have a life span of 4 to 5 years before new ones heeeeeyyyyyy where's this argument heading??

5 years is a long time?

der juicen
Aug 11, 2005

Fuck haters

Sandwolf posted:

Yesss, thank you for bringing the CoD4 circle-jerkery into the MW2 thread.

:allears: What you say?

der juicen fucked around with this message at 10:32 on May 27, 2009

der juicen
Aug 11, 2005

Fuck haters
I never finished the campaign. I just look forward to awesome multiplayer action.

der juicen
Aug 11, 2005

Fuck haters

katkillad2 posted:

I didn't see any mention of it in the last several pages, anyone reserve this at gamestop yet? A few weeks ago the guy I reserved it from convinced me that if I reserved it and gave them my email address I would be emailed a beta key, but he gave me no physical advertisement suggesting so.

But two weeks earlier than that I was offered by a gamestop employee to reserve it at the midnight release of the UFC game and they didn't mention anything about a beta.

Just curious if anyone else got offered a beta email with their reservation.

We haven't had any notification about betas at Gamestop. Most likely though, a beta will be released.

der juicen
Aug 11, 2005

Fuck haters

katkillad2 posted:

Yea that's how I got in last year as well. I'm just more pissed about the gamestop guy lying to me so he can win his store pre-order competition or whatever reason he just decided to make poo poo up so I pre-order a game.

We get more hours if we pre-order more. =\

der juicen
Aug 11, 2005

Fuck haters

SpookyLizard posted:

What the hell is 'gunspam'? All but ten guns in the game are fully automatic, and half of those can fire as fast as you can pull the trigger. Is using an automatic weapon 'spamming'?

I don't get S&D or hardcore mode.

"Allright lets do this oh look I got spawn killed by a M203. YAY!"

And I can't wait to run around and kill Beeb with the AA-12 or the Spas-12. It's gonna be fun.

I think he might mean hip shooting. We're all guilty of hip shooting, and boy, do we all bitch about hip shooting.

der juicen
Aug 11, 2005

Fuck haters

Rutkowski posted:

I never said I liked the multiplayer footage and stuff; rather the opposite. I do not like these sticky grenades or some other stuff they've announced such as the A10.

You are a weird fucker. You don't like the A10? Really..? I'm glad I switched from PC gaming to console. So I have nothing to say really. The prices were the same as they were on the console now, when I was PC gaming, so I never saw a true change. And I never bitched at, or swore off a game because it was $10 more expensive.

der juicen
Aug 11, 2005

Fuck haters

TMMadman posted:

Sorry, but I am exactly the opposite. I was looking forward to this game and now my interest is starting to drop with all this extra poo poo like dual wielding and throwing knives at people, although I have no real problems with additional types of grenades.

Oh don't lie. You're going to pick it up like every other person.

der juicen
Aug 11, 2005

Fuck haters

Psion posted:

Seriously though:

Juicen is right and you know it.

I never know if you're serious or not. :(

der juicen
Aug 11, 2005

Fuck haters
Two months. God damnit. That was def. an AC 130, says it at the very beginning before the picture shows up. Man, this game looks loving awesome. I enjoy when you kill someone the little pop up. One of them had a rotating skull on it.

Man.. two months.

der juicen
Aug 11, 2005

Fuck haters

CaptainScraps posted:

For CS:CZ, a friend of mine was working at Gearbox. He said they used to do something called poor man's tank- where you'd have two guys with riot shields and a guy with a rocket behind them. The shields would part, the rocket would go out and then the shields would immediately close.

We must ressurect this.

Turtle. Or, weird turtle. 5 Riot Shielders, 1 solider. Everyone crouched with solider in the middle of riot guys. Solider can pop up and down, shooting poor guys. Riot shielders move, solider moves with.

der juicen
Aug 11, 2005

Fuck haters

lil sartre posted:

Well console players are dumb enough to take it in the rear end and love it so probably IW thought they can get away with it but having dedicated servers was one of the reasons why the PC version of MW was so superior to the poo poo soaked trash they have on consoles so this will backfire in spectacular fashion.

Silly console gamers. :rolleyes: We're just pawns to the gaming developers, as they lick their fingers of the caviar and wipe their lovely assholes with 100 dollar bills.

Silly us. We're too stupid to understand.

Back to the discussion and cutting the needless PC bitching, this game is going to be awesome. I think I am going to end up grabbing the special edition system as well, upgrading from my own for the 250 HD and the extra controller. And pretty system.

November 10th isn't far away now!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

der juicen
Aug 11, 2005

Fuck haters

Dodoman posted:

We are not "elitist jerks". We are pissed because of the lack of dedicated servers - pissed enough to spawn 3-5 pages of rants. We've had dedicated servers for ages and it helps us play the game the way we like it. If IW took out matchmaking on the console version you guys would be as pissed as us. But people fail to see that. Atleast this place is better than the IW forums which looks like it's been raped by 4chaners.

We understand you are pissed, but poo poo like this:

lil sartre posted:

Well console players are dumb enough to take it in the rear end and love it so probably IW thought they can get away with it but having dedicated servers was one of the reasons why the PC version of MW was so superior to the poo poo soaked trash they have on consoles so this will backfire in spectacular fashion.

Well, that doesn't help your cause to make us see you guys more than just :smug: assholes looking to take a swing at a platform you dislike. We didn't do this to you, IW did, and it seems they are moving to a more profitable platform. At least for this property.