Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is The Tutti Fruity Hat Acceptable?
Yes, wear that poo poo for a day and then eat it, and then die.
No, fruit hats are pussy bullshit & nothing would be make me happier to see you banned.
View Results
Pfiffer
Feb 11, 2008
EDIT NUMERO TRES: I HATE ALL OF YOU.

EDIT NUMERO DOS: USER TWIGAND BERRIES hosed THE FLASK, TOP OF PAGE 9. IN ACCORDANCE WITH DANNY MANIC'S WISHES - I'M GOING TO EAT MY HAT BEFORE THE END OF MONDAY.

abenote: THERE IS A MODERATOR CHALLENGE IN THIS THREAD: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3140263#post360992600

So for my sociology class, I need to know if you're an rear end in a top hat. I know the internet gives people anonymity, and thus confidence, but what I want to know is if everyone becomes a jerk because this, or if you are just a dick all the time.

Are you a dick because of the internet? SCIENCE NEEDS TO KNOW.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 04:20 on May 25, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smada
Jan 3, 2007

Pfiffer posted:

So for my sociology class, I need to know if you're an rear end in a top hat. I know the internet gives people anonymity, and thus confidence, but what I want to know is if everyone becomes a jerk because this, or if you are just a dick all the time.

Are you a dick because of the internet? SCIENCE NEEDS TO KNOW.

gently caress you.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

gently caress you and science.

Leovinus
Apr 28, 2005

by Y Kant Ozma Post
gently caress you, I'm not doing your homework

DELETED
Nov 14, 2004
Disgruntled
gently caress you, do your own goddamn homework

Leovinus
Apr 28, 2005

by Y Kant Ozma Post

DELETED posted:

gently caress you, do your own goddamn homework

gently caress you, I said it first.

MacGowans Teeth
Aug 13, 2003

Science can go gently caress itself.

Crows Turn Off
Jan 7, 2008

gently caress me.

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU
You could probably just make the results up yourself. Would be about as good as what you are doing now. Also, gently caress you. Although, to be fair, gently caress everyone!

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary
gently caress you.

Seriously, just gently caress you.

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
What kind of human being comes to the internet for questions like this?

Tell your teacher the internet said "gently caress off!" and then let him know we took your lunch money.

Alvie
May 22, 2008

gently caress you. What kind of project is that?

DELETED
Nov 14, 2004
Disgruntled

Leovinus posted:

gently caress you, I said it first.

gently caress you back, mine was longer

Leovinus
Apr 28, 2005

by Y Kant Ozma Post

nickhimself posted:

What kind of human being comes to the internet for questions like this?

Tell your teacher the internet said "gently caress off!" and then let him know we took your lunch money.

:eng101: gently caress you.

reflir
Oct 29, 2004

So don't. Stay here with me.

Pfiffer posted:

I know the internet gives people anonymity, and thus confidence

You can't draw this conclusion

sexy mouse
Sep 18, 2008

sexy eye~
sexy nose~
sexy mouse~
don't you know~
I'm not a jerk in person or on the internet. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

Leovinus posted:

:eng101: gently caress you.

Hey, gently caress you for correcting me! Fucker.

Gorgak
Mar 26, 2007

by Fistgrrl
This research is not scientific at all. gently caress.

Adderholt
Jul 1, 2006

by Y Kant Ozma Post
I'm going to hop on board the gently caress you express and tell you to get hosed. Also gently caress everybody ITT but me.

Leovinus
Apr 28, 2005

by Y Kant Ozma Post

reflir posted:

You have no basis by which to refute it, so gently caress you.

Poppleganger
Jul 29, 2004
AR$E
This is the least amount of work I have ever seen put into a school assignment and a message board post, all wrapped in one.

iRFNA
Sep 15, 2004

by Fistgrrl
gently caress y'all

MacGowans Teeth
Aug 13, 2003

reflir posted:

Yeah, try painting it instead, or creating a collage.

BullProofMonk
Dec 8, 2004

PURPLE RAIN!!!!!!!
It's easy to be a dick when you don't have to back up your words with actions.

Fear of an rear end kicking can quell even the loudest beast sometimes.

smada
Jan 3, 2007

Torgo! posted:

I'm not a jerk in person or on the internet. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Says the guy that loves to post lovely news stories and debate the hell outta people.

gently caress you.

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

I'm more of an rear end in a top hat in real life than on the internet. I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing.

bkerlee
Aug 3, 2006

Slimy and gross.
gently caress.

Wait, what were we talking about? Right - in real life, I'm still a prick who doesn't like talking to people. In fact, you just made me waste one of my rare posts. gently caress you again.

Fake edit: Do your own loving homework.

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice
gently caress all'a'you's

iRFNA
Sep 15, 2004

by Fistgrrl
gently caress you it's y'all

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave
ask everyone about their dads

bring kleenex

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Because you don't know what I look like, where I live or anything else about me you loving gently caress.

TheBlackRoija
May 6, 2008
This isn't science

noss
Jun 10, 2003
I was a teenage abortion

reflir posted:

Why you gotta be the first guy in this loving thread to not say gently caress?

You gently caress. (Reflir and the OP)

The Cleaner
Jul 18, 2008

I WILL DEVOUR YOUR BALLS!
:quagmire:
gently caress physics.

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

reflir posted:

I agree with this. Sites like this allow people to be total faggots if they want to, and rest soundly knowing their identity is potentially hidden from the internets scrutiny.

However, social pages like Myspace, Facebook, etc. do the opposite. Not only can everyone see your face, but they know WAY too much about you (if you're the kind of tool who updates every minute of the day about even the most inane, retarded poo poo like how you just took a poo poo or some poo poo).

Downtown Abey
Feb 14, 2002
Salutations, Pfiffer! Because you decided to ask for help with your homework like an illiterate community college student, you are now the next victim of the Moderator Challenge!

You have 72 hours to complete one of the following:

1) Phiffer more like Michelle Pfeiffer

For this challenge, you will need to illustrate, sculpt, compose or write an Epic Love Song for Michelle Pfeiffer. Before you go about writing some lovely haiku or limerick about banging the teacher of Dangerous Minds, let's go over the definition of epic:

Epic: very imposing or impressive; surpassing the ordinary (especially in size or scale); "an epic voyage"; "of heroic proportions"; "heroic sculpture".

So, for this challenge you may
  • Write an Epic Love Poem
  • Draw an elaborate web comic
  • Paint an impressive portrait
  • Compose & Sing a beautiful love song

If your entry sucks, you will be banned or probated. If your entry is awesome, you might even be rewarded. You only get one entry, so make it count.

2) ROWSDOWER!

For this challenge, you are required to dress up and post a picture of your best ROWSDOWER! impersonation. I understand it has absolutely nothing to do with the thread, but I am Mad With Power and I'd like to see some Rowsdower imitations.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRTbW98v8ys - A Brief History of Rowsdower

Do not gently caress this one up - if you don't have a mullet, a mustache, a Canadian Tuxedo and look comfortable in a pile of random garbage, then don't bother posting or else you will be banned. Bonus points if you manage to show off the tattoo, alcoholism and other Last Sacrifice cult members in the shot.

3) The Internet Wants To Know About Your Dick For Science

For this challenge, you are going to have sex with an Erlenmeyer Flask, and then post a Lab Report of how effective it was for pleasuring yourself, and document the experiment with photographs & a write up.

Now let's be absolutely clear: no one here wants to see your junk in an Erlenmeyer Flask. The experiment must remain work-safe at all times, so as not to compromise the validity of your field work. Again - you have to manage to gently caress A Flask but keep it professional and PG-13. You also must keep exact measurements (metric only), and follow the following steps:

Observation
Hypothesis
Experiment (with a control group and a experimental group)
Results
Conclusion

Failure to do so will be in a ban. I sincerely doubt anyone will do this challenge, but I am morbidly curious if GBS will actually commit to such an atrocious act.

Phiffer: If you do not successfully complete a challenge, you will be banned. If you do a half-assed attempt at this challenge, you will be banned. However, if you successfully complete the challenge, you may give any poster in this thread after this post your choice of an avatar.

However, you will be competing with GBS! If anyone else successfully completes a challenge before you do, they may decide your fate! However, if another Goon does a lovely entry, it will backfire and they will be punished!

Normal GBS rules apply, especially the ones about threadshitting, trolling, attention whoring and being creepy. Good luck!

EDIT BY HOODROW TRILLSON:
abraham: if a goon actually fucks a flask for this challenge ill eat my hat

You heard him, folks-- in an IM with me, he said he'd eat his hat if a goon hosed a flask. Get going, people. Abe has just been COUNTERCHALLENGED.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

I don't know how Rowsdower popped in your head but I'm very happy he did.

Underwater Shoe
May 26, 2005

an informative notation for your appreciation
Yay. Thankyou AYBraham! I'm so glad I caught this one early, better settle in for the rest of the evening.

Edit: I really want someone to do a scientific report about loving a flask.

Alvie
May 22, 2008

Johnny Walker posted:

I don't know how Rowsdower popped in your head but I'm very happy he did.

Agreed. There has never been a better character in anything ever. Never thought I'd hear that name again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU
Be sure to include this on your internet dickery report!

"I came to an internet forum for help with my project, but instead they made me gently caress an Erlenmeyer flask. I broke it :saddowns:."