Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is The Tutti Fruity Hat Acceptable?
Yes, wear that poo poo for a day and then eat it, and then die.
No, fruit hats are pussy bullshit & nothing would be make me happier to see you banned.
View Results
Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU
You could probably just make the results up yourself. Would be about as good as what you are doing now. Also, gently caress you. Although, to be fair, gently caress everyone!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU
Be sure to include this on your internet dickery report!

"I came to an internet forum for help with my project, but instead they made me gently caress an Erlenmeyer flask. I broke it :saddowns:."

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Reveilled posted:

I think that with a large enough flask made out of frosted glass, you could take pictures that proved you were loving it while technically remaining work safe due to a lack of visible genetalia.

Well, if its a guy couldn't they just leave the underwear on and just stick their dicks through the hole? Maybe use the hands to self censor, or just sort of mspaint over it? Although it may be said that since you can't see penetration you cant prove to have hosed the flask. Maybe take a picture of ejaculate in the flask?

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

AYBraham posted:

Finally, just in case, if anyone has a hookup or recipe for a Nacho Hat, please PM me details.

Don't have PM, but...

Ingredients:
Straw Hat (Not sure if that would be half assing the bet, but I don't know how well you can eat a beanie or baseball cap with nachos, unless you starch them really heavily, which would only make it more difficult)
Cheese
Chili
Sour Cream
Sliced Jalapenos
Salsa
Lettuce
Texas Pete Tabasco Sauce (Accept no substitutes)

1.Slice straw hat into small triangles(hereby to be referred to as chips), drown in water(probably boiling, but must make sure not to disturb, or move the chips as little as possible, to avoid the weaved fibers from coming apart), as they dry curve them as to allow for better scoopage.
2.First heat chili, then heat cheese over chili.
3. Once chips are dry, scoop chili/cheese on, placing a spoonful of sour cream,, jalapenos, salsa, lettuce, and Tabasco.
4. Enjoy?

Edit: As far as forming chips, use spoon to take out a chip, and press using another spoon to form the curve.

Gin and Juche fucked around with this message at 03:13 on May 21, 2009

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Thaddius the Large posted:

Might also want to stock up on laxatives, I can't imagine a hat will pass easily.

Perhaps, but I am almost tempted to say don't. Could you imagine the "results", all that stomach churning and such, could it be possible to end with a woven basket?

I'm worried that the reason there are so few responses for this is that there are a lot of people typing up their reports.

Gin and Juche fucked around with this message at 02:33 on May 21, 2009

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

UncleMonkey posted:

Would it even be possible to actually eat an entire hat without ending up in the hospital? I mean, even if you boil the material, cut it up into really small pieces, I can't imagine the digestive system handling this all too well.

Although, I seem to remember some BYOB goon a year or two back ate his shoe. So, I dunno.

If it is a straw hat (only way I can see this working), It is just a matter of chewing it into pulp. Straw can't really be digested, so that won't be an issue. Passing it through might be an issue, but I can't imagine that it would be much worse than eating bran for 5 days straight.

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

volkadav posted:

A possible solution to previously enumerated hat digestion problems:

1) Construct hat-shaped metal forming device (wire, mesh, etc)
2) Buy one or more packages of bacon, depending on size of desired hat
3) Cook bacon in hat shape
4) Eat

And easier and probably slightly more blasphemous idea would be to use hair pins or similar and largeish slices of round bacon to construct a yarmulke.

Admittedly both are sorta cheating, but goons seem to like bacon, so it might even out.

AYBraham posted:

=Rest assured though, if for some disgusting and terrible reason this actually happens, I will eat my goddamn hat. I promise it will be an entire hat, as in an actual headcovering that can be worn outside and be seen in public with, and not some gimmick Cookie Hat.

Although I imagine eating an entire bacon hat would be much better for you anyway.

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

zarbicore posted:

A flask loving better happen followed by hat eating. :colbert:

But he is talking about actually doing it, blurring it so you can kinda see what's going on but blurred enough to be SFW. :psyduck:

Really if it is supposed to be made SFW, then there wouldn't really be any proof that one hosed a flask. Seems that it could be just a clause so someone doesn't have to eat a hat, even though the latter came afterward. Almost seems like an unwinnable challenge. Although I bet Kris Angel could do it (as long as he didn't have a shirt on.)

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU
poo poo just got real. I wonder if Ayb will use my nacho recipe.

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU
I hope he doesn't puss out and eat one of the Chiquita banana lady hats.

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU
I feel that we have all won here tonight. I nominate you for the Nobel prize.

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU
Wait, now this is bothering me. Did you do the experiment in an elementary school science lab?

Thoogsby posted:

No food hats. Don't half rear end it.

He can't he already said he wouldn't.

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

drdangerous posted:

I feel I truly experienced something special today, and all I did was read this thread

Some people spend their lives in a monastery for this enlightenment. We saw pictures of a guy loving a flask.

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

mr_jim posted:

If you're going to gently caress a flask full of food, wouldn't Jello be a better choice?

The sugar would make his penis all sticky though.

vvvv They just opened an Arby's in my town. I know what I'm doing for lunch tomorrow. Roast beef with all that horsey sauce everywhere. I can taste it now.

Gin and Juche fucked around with this message at 02:49 on May 22, 2009

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

mr_jim posted:

Yeah, and that's much worse than raw bloody meat.

You can have a great burger or a great steak and it would be pretty close to mouth sex. When have you had a near orgasm from eating a bowl of Jell-o?

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU
What the gently caress is a lmbo? Laughing my butt off? Listen if you are going to abbreviate it anyway you can say a(rear end). Who the hell gives a drat?

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

This is amazing. If AYB doesn't eat it, does he get de-modded or banned? And if he tries and fails, does it still count?

If he sticks to straw, he will be fine. It won't be pleasant, but he can do it. I spent a good chunk of my childhood years eating palmetto fronds. Don't know why, but I did. If he tries to eat cotton, that will end badly, if he eats wool, that will end badly, if he eats plastic...

Just chew that poo poo into pulp. If it is still in little chunks, keep chewing until it is in pulp or little strands. Just grind, grind, grind that poo poo. Otherwise you will be looking at such a build up.

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU
I recall a few others hinting at trying to get flasks. What happens if others do the flask challenge?

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU
I maintain that eating a straw hat is your best bet. It won't be seen as a cheap way to go, and you won't have to eat that poo poo that your friend decided to eat. As long as you chew it into pulp, it will be fine. But, I'm not the one eating the hat. I probably wouldn't eat a whole hat, straw or not, either so do what you need to.

Edit: Well I notice there was a much more updated OP, guess you didn't have much of a choice. I spent a lot of time on the straw nacho recipe, but oh well. Though, I would say you could do a bit more while wearing the hat, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't really stand out too well at an anime convention. There are plenty of other...strange things to catch there. But I suppose we can consider you having to pay for a ticket as enough.

Gin and Juche fucked around with this message at 04:55 on May 25, 2009

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

UncleMonkey posted:

He said his doctor nixed the straw hat idea (it would be harmful to the colon).

Sorry, caught that bit after I posted. Edited afterward.

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU
I'd say that the only thing that's missing from your plan, is to go to a bank and try to apply for a loan with the hat on, and to try to video tape or photograph the process.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

AYBraham posted:

We actually considered this option, but the problems involved how bad I am in heels, obtaining a Carmen Miranda like dress in time for someone my size, and how difficult is it to walk, let alone dance with said 10lb fruit hat.

The dress shouldn't be too much of an issue. A Wal mart or some crafts store tends to carry bolts of some similar fabric, I'd imagine that a simple body wrap could work out.