Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«523 »
90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

chrisgt posted:

Put the new tires on my restored metro (i have mental problems)...

I'm amazed you were able to find whitewalls in that size.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007
if I haven't posted about MY LANDCRUISER yet, check my bullbars for kangaroo prints

KakerMix posted:

I see no mental problems in the slightest.

Today I swapped out an obnoxious full-screen double-din JDM headunit out of the Land Cruiser that, despite being in Japanese, was also just an obtuse piece of garbage. No bluetooth, no AUX in, and no way to dim or shut off the display which means at night, full-bright city. Changed it for a Clarion Marine single-din unit with everything I want and nothing else. Plus, you can turn the display completely off just by holding the big knob in for a second.

You want a laugh? Look up the list price for that clock unit for a 70 series. Keep in mind that the only Aus delivered 70's that got the elusive dash clock were the RV specs in the HDJ/HZJ78/79 and the GXL's in the VDJ76/78/79, so theres a LOT of people who would want one

https://partsouq.com/en/search/all?q=83910-60070

List price from a dealership in Australia is $538...

«523 »