Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coolwhoami
Sep 13, 2007

Bought an 84' Chrysler Daytona about 2 weeks ago, today finally got the parts and time. 9 hours later, replaced the front rotors (previous owner did the pads but not the rotors), replaced the rear struts and did drums on this piece of poo poo and snapped a brake line in the process because the flare nut seized to the line. Naturally this happened after the parts stores closed so now I have a loop de loop for a brake line at the moment. I have not done any of this poo poo before. Doing all that and I still only get parking brake engagement on the left side, but that's a problem for another day

Belts are next, I need to figure out what I want to do with the rust spots on the exterior and how to deal with the very rusted floor under the drivers side. Also need to figure out whatever is causing the low to non-existent idle on start.

Edit: now with photo quality from this century!

Coolwhoami fucked around with this message at 14:37 on May 7, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU