Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blocko
Jul 12, 2008

Spoiler alert: Blood Ravens are actually Hiigarans who got sucked into the warp, were sent back in time to fight in WWII against the Panzer Elite, then stole a nazi time machine to go into the future and save mankind from an army of Lobster-Elephants and other impossible creatures.

Rated R.
I washed it then debated with myself over which parts to get next.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blocko
Jul 12, 2008

Spoiler alert: Blood Ravens are actually Hiigarans who got sucked into the warp, were sent back in time to fight in WWII against the Panzer Elite, then stole a nazi time machine to go into the future and save mankind from an army of Lobster-Elephants and other impossible creatures.

Rated R.
pulled out the VAG-COM and scanned for codes. Found nothing :(
Next week I'll pull the fuel pump and check the follower and cam for wear.

Blocko
Jul 12, 2008

Rated R.
Changed oil and brake fluid and while I was at it spark plugs. Now I need to take it to VW to get them the flush the coolant system because I don't have one of those flushing machines.

Blocko
Jul 12, 2008

Rated R.
I got a proper boost tap from BSH so I moved my tap from it's previous vacuum location to the new one which allows me to use the heat shield for my SRI again. I don't have to zap strap the SRI to the coolant and the block now. :woop:

[edit] I also installed a inline fuel filter in the boost gauge line so now when the needle goes above 20psi it's doesn't flutter anymore. My Hankook RS-2's from this thread came in as well. Next up: wheels and suspension.

Blocko fucked around with this message at 08:16 on Sep 27, 2009

Blocko
Jul 12, 2008

Rated R.
^^^ Volvo does this with the B230F. It's one of those "Here's some sand on the ground for the inevitable mess I make." moments.

Finsihed installing the heat shield and anchor for the EVOMS SRI (I had been driving around with the tube zap strapped to the upper rad hose for the past 4 months) then I gave it a good wash and cleaning inside and out for the first time since winter. Next week is an oil and brake fluid change.

Blocko fucked around with this message at 23:51 on Apr 11, 2010