Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

casque
Mar 17, 2009

Darchangel posted:

People do that to me, and I *show* them what the high beams look like.

edit: also gently caress assholes that brake check anyone for anything blind oncoming traffic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

casque
Mar 17, 2009

Darchangel posted:

Yes, trying to crash someone is a good and proper way to pint out misaligned headlights, you brain dead syphilitic poo poo splatter.

I'm sorry, I went for the humorous edit-quote rather than trying to communicate like a grown-up. I don't think there's ever an acceptable reason to brake check anyone including for having misaligned headlights. I was trying to make the point that misaligned headlights are dangerous, not that people should be braking other drivers.

If people are consistently indicating to you that they believe your high beams are in use when they are not that could be because your headlights are misaligned and potentially blinding other drivers. If that's happening, I would encourage you to adjust your headlights rather than doubling down with your high beams.

casque
Mar 17, 2009

Motronic posted:

You either don't know and trash the motor or you do know because the cab is full of it.

To be fair, he should know because he's got an oil pressure gauge.

casque
Mar 17, 2009
Swagelok bending tools are great, but very expensive.