Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Digital_Jesus
Feb 10, 2011

I bought it!(E: Yesterday actually but today I did the rest)

and then I washed it. and went to town on it with some ultimate compound. and then I waxed it. and then I took a picture!

Digital_Jesus fucked around with this message at 23:02 on Jun 21, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital_Jesus
Feb 10, 2011

Wash. Wash again. Clay. Polished as best I could, Waxed, and Waxed again. Still has some light swirls in it that I'll take another pass at next time its dirty.. and I found some small chips to repair so paint has been ordered.

Now time to tackle the interior after I run out for more leather cleaner and 303.....

Digital_Jesus
Feb 10, 2011

opengl128 posted:

Oil change, and pulled off the engine cover because it was ugly.

The engine is almost as ugly, lol. Shame it doesn't look as clean as the gen 1/2 coyote.

I think mine looks fine :colbert:

Digital_Jesus fucked around with this message at 01:16 on Jul 19, 2020

Digital_Jesus
Feb 10, 2011

Not being a Ford Engineer(tm) I think its a smaller filter but has more surface area due to being conical instead of the flat paper filters that come stock in the Ecos and GTs.

E: Stock stang filter

Digital_Jesus fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Jul 19, 2020

Digital_Jesus
Feb 10, 2011

Theres no cover for mine. That gasket seals around the hood when closed. You're looking at the factory config.