Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fatty_McLumpkin
Sep 30, 2002

Oh I loooove going to the mooon ahaha ahhhahaaa
Well.. i haven't DONE it yet because I just picked these up.

BUUTTT....

and for ultimate :psyduck:

safety?? :raise: Whatever do you mean??

:gonk:

Anyone know where I can buy rails for these seats that were actually made for my car?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fatty_McLumpkin
Sep 30, 2002

I just installed a bunch of stuff that I have been collecting due to thier increasing rarity.

rare:
99 CR-V Gauge cluster with the correct mileage
00 Civic Si Climate control
00 Civic Si CD Player
97 Civic Cupholder

Not so rare:
Alpine IDA-x100 headunit with 80GB ipod classic

pics to follow.

Fatty_McLumpkin
Sep 30, 2002

TheScott2K posted:

I got my first taste of the joy of owning a black car, doing a wash/clean/wax to my new used 330Ci. So much buffing. I had one set of power buffer pads which was one too few, next time I'll have more on hand and it'll be a breeze. Next step is to pull the chrome window trim off and restore it with some Gord's - apparently every e46 ends up with this fogging up and a lot of people either black vinyl-wrap it or paint it. I'd like to see it shine properly instead.

VA has a front license plate law but I've decided to see how long it takes them to fine me for it.

http://vimeo.com/10853948

Fast forward to 01:35 for your solution.