Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Cheap Shot
Aug 15, 2006

Help BIP learn gun?

Here is the 24 hours notice of an update. Hope to have it ready to go tomorrow night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blindidiotgod
Jan 9, 2005

Cheap Shot posted:

Here is the 24 hours notice of an update. Hope to have it ready to go tomorrow night.

BIP reminds me of how I feel after a bender.

Persidian
Mar 2, 2009

by T. Finn
Can't wait; see ya tomorrow.

Extra Smooth Balls
Apr 13, 2005

Cheap Shot posted:

He looks like he's about to be sick, poor Bip.

nykad
Jul 3, 2008

by Fistgrrl
argh totally missed voting, but a day until BIP time? I can manage. BARELY. Also? Thanks for an animated BIP's-oil-bender gif, so drat good.

nightchild12
Jan 8, 2005
hi i'm sexy

Did he mean the 28th or the 29th? Anybody know what time zone Cheap Shot is in? This is important as I need to know on which day to constantly refresh this thread.

Will Styles
Jan 19, 2005

nightchild12 posted:

Did he mean the 28th or the 29th? Anybody know what time zone Cheap Shot is in? This is important as I need to know on which day to constantly refresh this thread.

I'd do it on both days just to be safe.

Cryptic Edge
Aug 4, 2006

by Y Kant Ozma Post

nightchild12 posted:

He's in Ontario.

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

In my experience, he usually updates around 11pm, EST. So in this case, it could actually be either day.

Chaos Motor
Aug 29, 2003

by vyelkin
Today was gonna be the day he was gonna update for you
By now you should have somehow realized what he's gonna do
I believe that everybody loves Bip the way we do right now

Backbeat, the word was on the street that the fire in your eyes is out
I'm sure we've heard it all before but I never really had a doubt
I believe that everybody loves Bip the way we do right now

And all the threads we post upon are winding
And all the posts we read they can be blinding
There are many updates I would
like to read right now
But I don't know how

Because maybe,
Bip's gonna be the one to save me?
Cuz after all,
he is wonderful...

O HAI I WUZ BOARD!

Cheap Shot
Aug 15, 2006

Help BIP learn gun?

:siren:UPDATE TIME:siren:

I owe you all two hours of your life back. I'm sorry. This update was a pain to put together but I'm very pleased with how it looks. Remember I said I'd shift the style this time? I won't be doing it like this next update but It was fun. The fourth animation is in the works and it will probably be the best yet. Get your joy hats on folks.

---------

OPTIONS
BIP has a little time before the convoy sets off. What needs done most? Don't worry about Go-Ship. He was already loaded into one of the transports. BIP saw!
  • (1) Go get supplies. Oil? Grenades? Bits-n-Bites?
  • (2) Go hang out with the Orange marine & The Sniper.
  • (3) Go build whatever BIP can manage to build.
  • (4) Go help the marines pack up the camp.
Go-Ship!

Bonus challenge!
One of these options will cheer up the captain! Which is it?
  • (a) Try to impress him.
  • (b) Share possessions with him.
  • (c) Praise and worship him.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
Fantastic update, well worth the wait. How do you keep being so excellent?

Option 2, because bros before hos. And Bonus option b because a Captain who says poo poo is a Captain who needs a present.

Burnmelt
Nov 21, 2008

iVista
Voting for 3b. Hoping we build something that really, really impresses him when we give it to him.

Magnus Venator
Jul 17, 2006

Trekker på 1/5 sek. Svak for kvinner og hasard. Nervøs, innesluttet, med psykopatiske trekk.

Burnmelt posted:

3b.

Giving him a few boobytraps that paint invisible badguys would be good. Or a nice, shiny Go-Ship medal!

Extra Smooth Balls
Apr 13, 2005

2 B

We should go hug our friends, before one of them inevitably dies in a tragic and gory manner.

Uncle Meat
Feb 8, 2008

I will eat your children.
2b. Maybe the sniper has some good things to share.

Volga Boatman
Sep 22, 2006

By striving to do the impossible, man has always achieved what is possible

Bad Mother posted:

2 B

We should go hug our friends, before one of them inevitably dies in a tragic and gory manner.
This seems like a great idea.

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

3b

Count Choculitis
Sep 13, 2007

I love you, Shepard. I always have. I want to understand what this is between us... and make it real.

Bad Mother posted:

2 B

We should go hug our friends, before one of them falls asleep in the middle of battle.

Fixed for ya. :) The sniper is awesome and we have to tell him how cool he is, just in case something happens!

Khelmar
Oct 12, 2003

Things fix me.
Definitely 3b.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher
2b

I recently read this entire thread and enjoyed it greatly. Good work!

Bettik
Jan 28, 2008

Space-age Rock Star
The last update was awesome and it was great to see Bip get a medal :)

I think option 2b is where it's at, voting wise. The sniper's been cool and perhaps if Bip hangs around him enough, some of the coolness will be shared. :D

mania
Sep 9, 2004
Awesome update! The change in style is pretty.

Voting for 2B, gotta go check on our sniper buddy.

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!
Although it seems doomed, I'm gonna say 4a. With this, we could show how generally competent and useful we are, which seems to be the best way of accomplishing (a), and... well, with any luck, we'd actually be helpful.

Modest Mike
Oct 23, 2008

Upon your feet you have ten toes, they look just like...
po-ta-toes!
update is fantastic, love the style. also voting for 3b

Bat Ham
Apr 22, 2008

Bat Nan
3a. We can show the Captain what we're really made of!

Perpetual Notion
Nov 17, 2004

2B

atmega168
Dec 25, 2008
1b

BetterWeirdthanDead
Mar 7, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
2B and make sure Go-Ship comes with us!

LordPancake
Nov 1, 2007

GG: bluhhh what are you talking about....
GG: my head hurts
I am going with 1B!

Why you ask?

BIP needs more rocks or a gernade or something. But rocks are so very helpful, so get more rocks.

blindidiotgod
Jan 9, 2005

2 B

Captain! Look at all this cool stuff i've found! Look look!

And then show it off the Orange marine and the sniper. Look! Its awesome AND CHECK OUT THIS MEDAL!

Pwyduddihudd
Jun 6, 2009

by Fistgrrl
He's not dead.... he's just resting.... i hope.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
Find Orange Marine and Sniper, show them the new medal.

Go-Ship has shown bravery in the line of battle, and was partially responsible for your success! He needs recognition, give him a medal and a paint job (on the shell).

Also, try to worship the captain, and follow him around.

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

A little EQ, a touch of reverb, slap on some compression and there. That'll get your dickbutt jiggling.
2B
I think Bip might have a rock or two that might interest the Captain.

Also the sniper is awesome, I bet he gets invited to all the sleep overs so people don't stay up too late and wind up grumpy in the morning when pancakes are being served.

Will Styles
Jan 19, 2005
1b we need supplies for the dangerous mission. Once we get our supplies we can show our things to the captain and he can tell us if they'll be useful or not.

Quarry Man
Aug 14, 2006
Spray and Pray!
I think it should be obvious: search for grenades to give them to the captain to cheer him up. Grenades solve all sorts of problems!

FRINGE
May 23, 2003
title stolen for lf posting
2 B

Sneaky Monkey
Jan 12, 2007

Beware of Hug Ninja. Trespassers will be hugged.
3B definitely. Go build, lil Bip! And then give your buildings to the captain.

nykad
Jul 3, 2008

by Fistgrrl
I vote for some combination of 2 and 4. Maybe 4 could just happen anyway when he's hanging out with the Orange Marine and Sniper.

Oh and "...poo poo" we need more B.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improper Umlaut
Jun 8, 2009

I'm going to go with (1b), I'm sure everyone else is preparing for the journey, we should too. As for the Captain we may have something else in our hold that will cheer him up.