Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
false flag post-op
May 13, 2009

Enjoy Every Sandvich
(1) while (b) followed by (a)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cryptic Edge
Aug 4, 2006

by Y Kant Ozma Post

A student posted:

I'd be happy with Hug, Salute, Give Device, in no particular order

This one, gotta do this one!

Modest Mike
Oct 23, 2008

Upon your feet you have ten toes, they look just like...
po-ta-toes!

FredMSloniker posted:

Have BIP hand over the device, then salute the captain while he examines it. :patriot:

this is my vote as well

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Salute and then Give the Device. BIP is feeling very proud and military-like right now and would not want to disappoint the Captain!

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

neogeo0823 posted:

Hug first, then device. Almost nothing is more important than handing that device to him. So, A then 1, in that order. BIP may not get as much attention as that device straight away, but he will definately get more attnetion later for handing it over now.

Actually, would it be possible to hug the captain, then as BIP finishes the hug, pull away into a salute? That would just be adorable. :3:

Also, yay, color! :dance:

Agreed with this!

Also, I loved how the images got more colorful with every new one!

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?

Cheap Shot posted:

An alien assassin near by BIP exploded and fell to the ground to dream.

YAY!

Also, I just wanted to say that this is probably my favorite picture of Bip right now. And possibly my favorite sentence, too.

griliard
May 12, 2006

Zenzirouj posted:

Also, I just wanted to say that this is probably my favorite picture of Bip right now. And possibly my favorite sentence, too.

I just wonder how Bip will deal with the mental scars when he finds out all those people aren't just asleep. I bet he hits that Grade A Oil pretty hard again.

Voting hug, give, salute.

Olothreutes
Mar 31, 2007

FredMSloniker posted:

Have BIP hand over the device, then salute the captain while he examines it. :patriot:

This plan, with Khelmars addition of "yes" in the sand.

theparag0n
May 5, 2007

INITIATE STANDING FLIRTATION PROTOCOL beep boop
ba1

Thats Salute, Hug and Give him the item.

Such an awesome update Cheap Shot :shobon:

Mousus
Apr 9, 2009
Hug the captain then hand over the device

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

Khelmar posted:

Then write "Yes" in the sand - it's rude not to answer his question. :)

This needs more love. Adding this extra bit to my vote as well.

Cheap Shot
Aug 15, 2006

Help BIP learn gun?

Voting will be open this weekend only. Then I have to get drawing the next update. Good to see most of you are still with me here. I don't have to travel to friends houses to update now, so updates will be more regular.

The Werle
Aug 8, 2005

Fireworks for Christmas is absolutely American
hug it out BIP, hug it out...

But keep the device until later, in private with the big cheese. We have a captain buffet, now is the time to be choosey.

Dexter Stratton
May 25, 2007

I'm worried about a traitor. What caused the ship to go down in the first place? First is a hug then later, in private if possible, a device handover.

Dull Fork
Mar 22, 2009
I really liked how color was introduced to this update. Very imaginative CheapShot! Glad to see this thread return, and I'm looking forward to how this story will proceed.

As for voting, Write "Yes" In the sand, salute and then give the device over. Don't worry about traitors. The captain is so badass, none of the guys with him would ever betray him.

Chaos Motor
Aug 29, 2003

by vyelkin

Cheap Shot posted:

YAY!

BIP has a mouth, repeat, BIP has a mouth. BIP will speak, kssssshhhsk, -- over

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Elizabeth

BIP isn't just helping out the future ya know. BIP is also helping out the past!

In a days time some mean Nazis are going to try and capture BIP, put the thorn back into his lion friend's paw, and to take everyones' stolen gold lemonade away. If you'd like to help BIP out, please enlist

NewsMonster
Oct 13, 2006
I like 1 and a, b, and c... I don't see how a and b wouldn't accomplish c while Bip was at it :3:

FRINGE
May 23, 2003
title stolen for lf posting
(a)(hug) then (1)(give device)

We need to make sure he gets the Important Device before anything bad happens and we have to find a captain from scratch!

Then salute.

Captain Zeroth
Feb 24, 2007
Im a captain?!
B1

Great thread, Cheap Shot. :) Its time to complete the mission.

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
A, then 1 whilst you B

Dude could probably use a hug :shobon:

Ogive
Dec 22, 2002

by Lowtax
I'm all for free hugs and device handovers, but don't forget there's a "SoAndSo's finest creation" arc that should be explored, too.

trevalyan
May 13, 2009

Karma is often harder on the woman, etc.
Oh God, that post was the cutest circumstance in which an ugly alien was sawed in half by sniper fire. :D Superb.

Anyways- this is it! Our journey of awesomeness is coming to its final end. It's too bad we couldn't use the machine in cool ways, but that's fine! I go for HUGS, then HAND OFF combined with SALUTING. It's been one big, scary ride. Good job to all of you for keeping Bip safe.

Cheap Shot- don't you disappear on us. We need more like this!

Burnmelt
Nov 21, 2008

iVista
a, b, e then 1.

Bip should lose control, hug him, regain his composure and salute him before showing him all of your loot, which includes the device.

Elminsters Hat
Nov 28, 2008
I've missed you BIP!

FredMSloniker posted:

I like this plan. We've barely used the device in our adventure, holding onto it doesn't make much sense, the captain that gave us a mission and now's the time to complete it.

Also, before this BIP needs to write "Yes" in the sand and give hugs before handing over the device.

Cheap Shot
Aug 15, 2006

Help BIP learn gun?

A student posted:

Elizabeth

BIP isn't just helping out the future ya know. BIP is also helping out the past!

In a days time some mean Nazis are going to try and capture BIP, put the thorn back into his lion friend's paw, and to take everyones' stolen gold lemonade away. If you'd like to help BIP out, please enlist

True enough. You can come keep BIP alive over there too. Not your standard CYOA though, everyone gets a character. Make sure to read the rules and get a feel for the game before you start. It's been a lot of fun so far and McKilligan is working hard to entertain us unwashed vagabonds.

i miss new wave
Aug 28, 2009

Caminare entre las piedras hasta que pase el temblor.
:woop: I am sososososo glad there's an update! BIP is the greatest little robot. :dance:

I am torn between hugging and saluting, so we must hug, give device and then salute.

TED BUNNDY
May 30, 2009

SO HUNGRY
Pork Pro
A1B is the only choice!

Awesome update, glad to see you back!

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

0x38: FLOPPY_INTERNAL_ERROR

The device is obviously a key component to robo-captain's body, so you must 1 hand over the device while hugging him

The Strangest Finch
Nov 23, 2007

Hug the captain first, and then hand over the device.

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug
(1)Hand over the Important device.

(b)Salute the captain.

Time to make the humans proud of us.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

Aleth posted:

(1)Hand over the Important device.

(b)Salute the captain.

Time to make the humans proud of us.

Agreed!

Quarry Man
Aug 14, 2006
Spray and Pray!
1 and a... maybe e because its so darn cute.

Duke-Thane
Aug 7, 2008
I vote for 2! BIP needs more attention! Also (e) would be good, if he starts doing a little soft shoe for the captain. Love the art work in this update, Keep up the good work Sexy.

blindidiotgod
Jan 9, 2005

(a) first! Hugs for everyone! YaY so many marines and the carpet bombing and woooooooooooooooo... wait.

That captain didn't get off the ship, he should still be asleep! Bip needs to hold onto that device until he can get confirmation that this is a real captain, preferably by either the one with the mini-gun or the one from the drop pod way back at the start (are they one and the same? I'm just running on Orange Marine).

So, 2 with copious amounts of touching... maybe.. they're... they're ghosts!

atmega168
Dec 25, 2008
1ae
Bip know he must hand over the device, it is very important!
:3 E is cute! And a is cute! Daww!

-Riven-
Jul 19, 2008

EXFOLIATE!
EXFOLIATE!
I say:

A then 1

Greetings come before we hand over the item.

We should then give the Item to Andrew.

If we wait we might somehow get separated and miss the chance. If it’s as important as we expect it is, then Andrew will be even more pleased and surely will want to speak with us in short order.

Archer2338
Mar 15, 2008

'Tis a screwed up world
Gah, that was adorable. Haven't been voting much because I'm fine with reading the updates as other goons decide the future of BIP. I could never live with myself if I somehow voted for a choice that led to BIP's doom.

Thanks for the effort you're putting into this, BIP has cheered me up on a depressing day on more than one occasion. :3:

And since I'm writing, A then 1. Greet, then fulfill our duty.

OneRaven
Nov 29, 2007
Pro Lurker
A->B->1

Our job is nearly complete.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cheap Shot
Aug 15, 2006

Help BIP learn gun?

Thanks for voting everyone. Got quite a few more votes then I thought I would coming back from out of the blue. As it is no longer the weekend...

------------Voting Closed---------------

I'll try to let you know a day in advance when the next update will be up, like last time.

Archer2338 posted:

Thanks for the effort you're putting into this, BIP has cheered me up on a depressing day on more than one occasion. :3:

Glad I could help. Your avatar makes me laugh every time I see it, so we're square.

Edit: wow page 50 and update 20. This is almost as good as that time the view count was all 1's and 0's.