Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Cheap Shot
Aug 15, 2006

Help BIP learn gun?

Looks like I'll be aiming for tomorrow at least by noon if not earlier, wont be done tonight.

Edit: Er, after-noon that is. I'll be at a friends birthday party tomorrow, who's going away soon, so I wouldn't advise sitting around F5'ing tomorrow.

Cheap Shot fucked around with this message at 06:19 on Nov 15, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

false flag post-op
May 13, 2009

Enjoy Every Sandvich
It's after after-noon.
:comeback:

Cheap Shot
Aug 15, 2006

Help BIP learn gun?

Warren Zevon posted:

It's after after-noon.
:comeback:

I'm sorry. Got home late and I'm sushi hosed. Working on it though. Have done some more nice little paintings. And this...

__p__
|O . O|
o-[! ]-o
_d _b_______(ROCK)_

>GET ROCK
>GO GET ROCK
>TAKE ROCK

__p__
|O . O|
o-[! ]-o(ROCK)
_d _b______________

>EAT ROCK

__p__
|X _ X|
o-[! ]-o
_d _b______________

-GAME OVER-

BetterWeirdthanDead
Mar 7, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's okay Cheap Shot. I still love your thread.

Bat Ham
Apr 22, 2008

Bat Nan

Cheap Shot posted:

I'm sorry. Got home late and I'm sushi hosed. Working on it though. Have done some more nice little paintings. And this...

__p__
|O . O|
o-[! ]-o
_d _b_______(ROCK)_

>GET ROCK
>GO GET ROCK
>TAKE ROCK

__p__
|O . O|
o-[! ]-o(ROCK)
_d _b______________

>EAT ROCK

__p__
|X _ X|
o-[! ]-o
_d _b______________

-GAME OVER-

Little Robot: TI-83 edition?

Pwyduddihudd
Jun 6, 2009

by Fistgrrl
We need to turn his vertical vector into a horizontal one. Some kind of rolling maneuver would be best as in (Terminator 2). Voting for rolling stones

Lallander
Sep 11, 2001

When a problem comes along,
you must whip it.

Pwyduddihudd posted:

We need to turn his vertical vector into a horizontal one. Some kind of rolling maneuver would be best as in (Terminator 2). Voting for rolling stones

Voting closed like 4 days ago you know. Looking forward to the update.

Cheap Shot
Aug 15, 2006

Help BIP learn gun?

:siren:UPDATE TIME:siren:

Option (2) Rolling Stone wins by a landslide. Also Nonbaka's picture vote has forced a special display out of me. BIP will do it all! (Rolling stone while landing). In recent news, I have an excuse for being so late with the update. It involves fire trucks! I'll post pictures later. For now just vote and enjoy.
------

BIP sailed through the air, away from the damaged transport. The battle around him suddenly got more intense as Earth Front's lines were broken. Enemy ground troops had managed to get close enough to the convoy to escape the Triton's carpet bombing.

BIP felt a sense of serenity wash over him. He outstretched his arms, and experienced the air rushing clumsily over his small, hammer shaped frame. He began to fall towards the ground.

The unbalanced weight of his body made staying vertical difficult. BIP however, was at peace with his upside-downess. He crossed his arms and flailed his legs, causing him to spin round. The world blurred as he spun and descended.

As the dry cracked sands loomed closer, BIP realized the impact of his impact, were he to meet with the ground heads down. Tucking his legs in, BIP curled into a ball. Perhaps he could land rolling? Hefting his weight, BIP began to rotate.

BIP crashed to the ground and ricocheted, his spinning body sending him skipping across the ground. BIP's optical sensors jostled around, flicking on and off. He caught glimpses of flying ships and running humans in armor. An alert began to flash in the back of BIP's mind. The knocks to the head must have kick started some safety systems previously ignored and neglected.

(Playpen Protocals reactivated. Safety Systems reactivated.)

BIP heard an unfamiliar voice internally. It didn't sound human.

>WARNING
>RECEIVING SEVERE DAMAGE TO FRAME
>ABORT CURRENT ACTIVITY OR TASK
>REPORT TO ENGINEERING
>SUBMIT TICKET

What? What was that? Who? Where? What?...Who?

BIP thudded along.

With a last little bounce, BIP slid face first across the ground. Weakly, he lifted his little arm into the air in triumph. Take that, gravity!

BIP's decision to roll into the landing seemed to have spread the damage out over his entire body, keeping his limbs safe and intact. BIP stood up, to test his legs. Falling once, BIP managed to stay vertical and stretched out his limbs. Everything seemed to be in order. Quite a few dents in the ol' noggin and rump sadly. Couldn't be helped. BIP turned around to run back to the transport.

>WARNING
>THERMAL-PLASMIC DETONATIONS DETECTED IN AREA
>EVACUATE LOCATION

There it was again. BIP thumped the side of his head and began to run. His vision was a little blurry but something was happening outside the transport. It was surrounded by lights and smoke. BIP raced forward.

He reached the ship and stopped. He patted himself over, the fear and panic setting in. His medal was gone!

(BIP has lost Medal)

NO! BIP began to franticaly search the area. He hoped it had fallen off early into his bouncing travels. BIP's zoom vision quickly located the shiny object. It was a only a short distance away.

>WARNING
>UNREGISTERED LIFEFORMS IN IMMEDIATE VICINITY
>WEAPONS DISCHARGE DETECTED
>HOSTILES CONFIRMED
>ABORT CURRENT ACTIVITY OR TASK

BIP realized that he had forgotten to cycle through his vision types. He had run right into the smoke and light, without heed of danger. Looking around, BIP now could see that he was surrounded by heavily armored locals. They had already reached the convoy.

One of the hostile humans leveled his gun at BIP.

"Come in Director. Unidentified android discovered outside stolen transport. Capture or neutralize?" BIP could see the radio wave trail away from the human and off into the distance. It was not more then a second before it returned.

"Neutralize."

BIP backed away. The locals gun began to glow as a strange canister fed into it from a magazine attached to the bottom. BIP shielded his face, frozen in fear, closing his eyes tightly.

>WARNING
>WEAPONS DISCHARGE DETECTED
>ABANDON CURRENT ACTIV-

BIP lowered his hands. He had heard the gun fire. What was going on?
The local had turned in surprise, firing his gun into the ground accidentally.

In the air above them was Go-Ship! He had come for BIP.

Go-Ship descended upon the gunman, leaving the other locals stunned. The large heavy bug brought the human to the ground. BIP threw his hand into the air, so proud of his faithful steed.

BIP decided to take the window of opportunity Go-Ship had provided for him.

OPTIONS:
(1)Attack with jar of corrosive bug goo
(2)Escape into the transport wreckage
(3)Run and retrieve the medal
(4)Curl into ball and wait
(5)Run and distract the locals

Edit: Slight change to pictures. Sorry.

Cheap Shot fucked around with this message at 09:15 on Nov 18, 2009

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
(1) Attack with Goo!

FredMSloniker
Jan 2, 2008

Why, yes, I do like Kirby games.
Attack! Any other option would leave Go-Ship to sacrifice itself for us; we must stand together, reunited once more! :patriot:

Duke-Thane
Aug 7, 2008
(1) Attack with that freakin goo! let's see if it's been worth the trouble of carrying around or if it was actually fertilized eggs suspended in royal Jelly all along.

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?
Goo attaaaaack

gruvmeister
Dec 28, 2006

Spring has sprung,
The grass has riz,
I wonder where the flowers is
Attack with the goo! Then mount up on Go-Ship (provided he's OK) and flee! Go around the transport wreckage away from the fire.

Lallander
Sep 11, 2001

When a problem comes along,
you must whip it.
GO GOO! I agree that we can not leave Go-Ship.

abiogenesis
Feb 4, 2009
(3) while doing (1). And some flips. Or something.

Sair
May 11, 2007

The opportunity has been provided. Retreat and assess. It's not like we can take these guys toe to toe.

FUCK COREY PERRY
Apr 19, 2008

Go go gadget goo gun!

BetterWeirdthanDead
Mar 7, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Go Go-Ship!

I'm voting for option Corrosive Goo Attack.

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

Use the goo as a diversion. It would be foolish to try and attack head on with just a jar of goo, but we need to save Go-Ship. Maybe we could try and lob it at the biggest local guy/one with the scariest looking gun and run while he's distracted/melting. If possible, try to get the medal back. It's very important.

Chaos Motor
Aug 29, 2003

by vyelkin
Attack the leader with the goo, grab the medal, and ride Go-Ship to the wrecked ship! Look for the captain!

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Hahaha! Aw come on, I can't tell you everything right away! That would make for a boring story, don't you think?
Lets goo those fuckers!

Cheap Shot
Aug 15, 2006

Help BIP learn gun?

Edited the pictures slightly. Go-Ship was the wrong colour, and a picture was missing. All fixed.

Edit: Keep in mind everyone, Go-Ship wouldn't be able to fly with BIP on his back.

Cheap Shot fucked around with this message at 09:41 on Nov 18, 2009

Olothreutes
Mar 31, 2007

Sair posted:

The opportunity has been provided. Retreat and assess. It's not like we can take these guys toe to toe.

This. While throwing if possible. We should do some damage, but lets get our fragile and already damaged self out of the line of fire.

Burnmelt
Nov 21, 2008

iVista

Olothreutes posted:

This. While throwing if possible. We should do some damage, but lets get our fragile and already damaged self out of the line of fire.

I agree as well. 2 for sure and 1 only if bip gets an opportunity.

EDIT: Thought of a way to do both. Jump on go-ship and throw the goo as he takes you to the transport!

Uncle Meat
Feb 8, 2008

I will eat your children.

Cheap Shot posted:

BIP felt a sense of serenity wash over him.

Is the spaceship supposed to be Serenity, washing over him? If so, neat! (If not, still neat, just not as.)

Ashani posted:

(3) while doing (1). And some flips. Or something.

This, first priority should be go-ship though.

ThermonuclearTom
Jul 23, 2006

OW
OW
OW

Cheap Shot posted:

In the air above them was Go-Ship! He had come for BIP.

Go Go-Ship! Heroic bug!

Can't let him take them on alone!
(1)Attack with jar of corrosive bug goo

blindidiotgod
Jan 9, 2005

Yay Go-Ship! BEST FRIEND!

But you can't leave Go-Ship along like that, not with new friends. BIP should introduce Go-Ship and his new friends together, and you know what's a lot of fun to play with?

Goo. Lots of Goo

Punc
Nov 3, 2009

Ass to Ass.
Go go Goo-attack.
Go for the medal when their vision is blocked by Goo covered helmets, but make sure BIP doesn't leave Go-Ship to his doom.

Cryptic Edge
Aug 4, 2006

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Don't we still have some exploding rocks? I think attack with goo to blind them, and leave an exploding rock there for them as a present!

Just remember to pull that odd metal pin out of it first.

Bat Ham
Apr 22, 2008

Bat Nan
Use (1) to give you a chance to do (3)!

DO NOT LOSE YOUR SHINY MEDAL, BIP!

mediocre dad okay
Jan 9, 2007

The fascist don't like life then he break other's
BEAT BEAT THE FASCIST
BIP love Go-Ship! Go-Ship BIP's friend! Marine dangerous, BIP no run, BIP no hide, BIP go help Go-Ship!

(Or, y'know, 1)

TED BUNNDY
May 30, 2009

SO HUNGRY
Pork Pro
Voting for a Goo Attack, and if it looks safe enough we grab our medal before fleeing with Go-Ship.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Goo attacks are the best attacks.

-Riven-
Jul 19, 2008

EXFOLIATE!
EXFOLIATE!
Vote 1.

its our on ly chance to save Go Ship.

Wolfman
May 9, 2003

Silver Bullet?? I GOT YER SILVER BULLET RIGHT HERE!!

Cryptic Edge posted:

Don't we still have some exploding rocks? I think attack with goo to blind them, and leave an exploding rock there for them as a present!

Just remember to pull that odd metal pin out of it first.

Absolutely this one! If BiP has learned anything it's that the exploding rocks put people to sleep very effectively (or makes them run away screaming)

Hydrolith
Oct 30, 2009
1 then 2. I don't think we can take them out with the goo, but it might make a good distraction for Go-Ship to get away. Then we run and hide in the wreckage. Then we get the medal much later, when it's safe.

BetterWeirdthanDead
Mar 7, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Go-Ship may be injured in the blast, so I'm not in favor of grenades.

The insecticon came to our rescue, and we should return the favor by making sure Go-Ship can escape as well.

Will Styles
Jan 19, 2005
Make a quick dash and (3) get our medal back! Then (1)attack the local that is right by Go-ship, then (2)retreat to the transport with Go-ship and our medal both safe. Hopefully the other 2 locals will be (5) distracted by the one screaming in horror and confusion about the corrosive goo.

Will Styles fucked around with this message at 18:10 on Nov 18, 2009

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Remember guys, we probably won't be able to actually throw the goo, remember when we tried to throw the grenade?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Why throw the jar. Just open it and splash those motherfuckers like a bucket of water.

Goo those bitches!