Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
1. Flee!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
4! Keep running BIP ol' buddy!

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

No, he should eject all of them and then surf down to the surface on a door.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Crowetron posted:

Well poo poo, now I gotta change my vote. Gotta go with the Metal Wolf Chaos tactics here.

I was going with Batman and Robin but I'm not fussy when it comes to door-surfing.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

If it's 'Action Stations' I'll be having your babies.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Cheap Shot posted:

It was action stations. I can't financially support our children I'm sorry.

Deadbeat dad. You'll be hearing from Child Support.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Head for the Escape Pod. Maybe BIP can make a new friend there.

On his way he should write a sonnet using all of the words he's learned so far.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Kill the marine. He is mean.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I'll bet you do, you dirty dirty man.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Welp, looks like there's only one option here.

Light a fire. :ssj:

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Yeah, I got mine in YSS1 for propositioning a robot over the phone.

I'd really like it if this thread started spawning unbearably cute robot avatars.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Push that button like it's never been pushed before, like it's always dreamed of being pushed. Push the button gently but firmly, your touch whispering promises of forbidden love and burning passion, and of safety, of security. Show the button that you, BIP, are a robot in whom it can confide its deepest secrets, with whom it can finally break free of its past. Afterwards, cuddle the button tenderly in the spoon position and talk about your feelings while you drift off to sleep.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Dubious Merit posted:

You are beautiful and I want to hold you.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Option 2, attach armour shards/skeleton bits to BIP to form Giga BIP.

Loving it, Cheap Shot. Your drawings in MS Paint are better than anything I could ever possibly hope to achieve.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

You mean (x1)Rock Fort.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

(3) YES, HELP DOCTOR GO MARINES

These guys seem alright.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Sneak into the tent! There might be good things there to give to our cool new friends!

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

There are no words to describe how hard I want to hug that cuddly robot.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Oh my god, I've finally found internet Nirvana and it's an adorable robot doing the Thriller dance. Thank you so, so, so much for fulfilling me.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

neogeo0823 posted:

Ah well, it happens. The lower volume one wouldn't work either? Do you have enough time to cast another voice? Much as I like the idea of a Scotish army, I was hoping to hear different voices for each marine.

I'll chuck my hat into the ring for the next casting call too. For a multinational army! :australia:

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

(3)Go chill with the sniper. He's super cool.

Absolutely this option. BIP needs a BFF, and we can help him with the Mysterious Sniper Device!

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Dubious Merit posted:

(2), find that sniper! Snipers are like cats, except instead of the most comfortable spot in the house they're in the best hidden spot. Once we're safe hiding with him, we can (1) look for more invisible guys and point them out to him. I bet he'll appreciate our help!

King Queen Goon-Royalty of CYOA threads.

Echoing DM's plan. Again.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

FredMSloniker posted:

Have BIP hand over the device, then salute the captain while he examines it. :patriot:

This, with a hug beforehand.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Fantastic update, well worth the wait. How do you keep being so excellent?

Option 2, because bros before hos. And Bonus option b because a Captain who says poo poo is a Captain who needs a present.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

everyone posted:

2B

Or not 2B, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die: to sleep;
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
The heart-ache and the thousand natural shocks
That flesh is heir to, 'tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wish'd. To die, to sleep;
To sleep: perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub;
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
Must give us pause: there's the respect
That makes calamity of so long life;
For who would bear the whips and scorns of time,
The oppressor's wrong, the proud man's contumely,
The pangs of despised love, the law's delay,
The insolence of office and the spurns
That patient merit of the unworthy takes,
When he himself might his quietus make
With a bare bodkin? who would fardels bear,
To grunt and sweat under a weary life,
But that the dread of something after death,
The undiscover'd country from whose bourn
No traveller returns, puzzles the will
And makes us rather bear those ills we have
Than fly to others that we know not of?
Thus conscience does make cowards of us all;
And thus the native hue of resolution
Is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought,
And enterprises of great pith and moment
With this regard their currents turn awry,
And lose the name of action. - Soft you now!
The fair Ophelia! Nymph, in thy orisons
Be all my sins remember'd.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Well this is awkward.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

How's this?

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Talorat posted:

^^^^ Loved your new album by the way

1 and "Help BIP learn BIP memory. Help BIP learn BIP data. Help BIP learn BIP"

I like it. Let's do that.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

gruvmeister posted:

This one feels more like a multiple choice question where the teacher made a bunch of humorous and (hopefully) obviously wrong answers and the right one sticks out.

Rolling Stone it is.

You picked one of the obviously wrong answers.

Jefferson Airplane, baby.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

(1) Attack with Goo!

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Tesla was right posted:

Attach third eye.

Become enlightened.

This! This and BIP hide! Stealth guru.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Cat Terrist posted:

3+Chip of course.

This. Make BIP's dreams come true!

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Poor BIP. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

That was amazing. Thanks so much Cheap Shot.