Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Sneaky Monkey
Jan 12, 2007

Beware of Hug Ninja. Trespassers will be hugged.
2 Hide and explore, BIP! Hide and explore!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sneaky Monkey
Jan 12, 2007

I'm voting for go to the Escape Pod and while you're there use the data pad to record Aaron Hendrix's name and a picture of the insignia he showed you.

Sneaky Monkey
Jan 12, 2007

3B definitely. Go build, lil Bip! And then give your buildings to the captain.

Sneaky Monkey
Jan 12, 2007

I swear to god, happy BIP is the cutest thing ever in that cartoon. Loved it, Cheap Shot! And I agree with Wolfman, each different medium you use just makes things more interesting.

Sneaky Monkey
Jan 12, 2007

Add one vote for going against the black orbs. 2

Sneaky Monkey
Jan 12, 2007

Cheap Shot posted:

Magical suprise/special treat to anyone who can write a convincing song or rap using the word list. Five people must approve of your song or rap.

Also check this madness out.

poo poo got pretty real over there. Kinda the polar opposite of conditions from this thread. Same character but different setting, and look at how much of a difference it makes. Let's offer our various prayers to the robot gods to give BIP the luck and strength required to cram tank lazers down the Nazi's throats.

Edit: I'll kick that challenge off with an example. Here's the first couple of updates in BIP rap form.

BIP go Go-Ship.
Go-Ship go!

Hey Cheap Shot...why didn't we name our tank Go-Ship? Not that the Kitty Tank isn't freakin awesome, but Go-Ship is the quintessential BIP ride.

Also, loved the logic behind how our tank works. Doctor BIP Help Go, Gun Go!

Sneaky Monkey
Jan 12, 2007

thegreatpob posted:

It would take at least 10 kittens to be cuter than Bip.

Let's test this theory.

Here is a picture of 16 to 17 kittens in a kitten pile.

Throughout this thread, BIP, as his adorable antics lead him on a thrilling adventure full of sand, Go-Ships, marines, fire, oil, and, in other threads, lions, lemonade, and Kitty Tanks.

I think the answer here is clear. :colbert: BIP wins. It's close though.

Sneaky Monkey
Jan 12, 2007

Walrusmaster posted:

Speaking as your loyal tank driver, find the captain BIP!

Your loyal gunner box agrees. Find that captain! BIP can pretend it's a loud game of hide and seek.

Sneaky Monkey
Jan 12, 2007

Cheap Shot posted:

Happy Halloween readers. Maybe I'll make a BIP Dracula later.

I wanted to say "OMG do this it would be the cutest thing ever!", and then I thought "What about BIP Frankenstein? BIP Witch? BIP Kitty?" And my brain overloaded with the possibility of cuteness of all options.

VVVV drat Janitor, that is not cute :(

Sneaky Monkey fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Nov 1, 2009

Sneaky Monkey
Jan 12, 2007

Nonbaka posted:

Can I vote for all of the above?

Seriously though, Jefferson Airplane will safely guide our flight.

Voting for this. And if I can't vote for this, then Jefferson Airplane.

:ohdear: Be safe BIP...

Sneaky Monkey fucked around with this message at 13:52 on Nov 10, 2009

Sneaky Monkey
Jan 12, 2007

Goo the bastards before they can hurt Go-Ship (good Go-Ship, we need to give him a big treat once this is over...what do big mechanical bugs like?) then retrieve the medal while the locals are hopefully distracted by the goo and Go-Ship.

Sneaky Monkey
Jan 12, 2007

BIP HIDE! Stealth is never boring if done right. I'd love to see BIP try to pull of a HUG FROM ABOVE!

Sneaky Monkey
Jan 12, 2007

Still here, Tank Commander.

Sneaky Monkey
Jan 12, 2007

3+chip vote here. I agree, that chip's been around too long to not be useful.

Sneaky Monkey
Jan 12, 2007

Happy new year to you, too, BIP :3: And bravo, Cheap Shot. It's been a hell of a ride. I'm glad to have been a part of it, and glad you saw it to a satisfying conclusion. Too many good CYOAs left unended...

Also...

Cheap Shot posted:

Morale was spread to everyone as BIP road round the ships decks on his faithful steed Go-Ship, tooting away on his kazoo.
Someone PLEEEEASE draw this!! It would be the cutest thing ever and would make me so very, very happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sneaky Monkey
Jan 12, 2007

Cheap Shot posted:

Thanks for crewing my tank and reading my thread!

It's lazily done but maybe I'll add it to the update.
Anytime, oh Tank Commander my Tank Commander. :patriot: Also, you've made a girl squeel giddily. Thank you :3: