Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Hahaha! Aw come on, I can't tell you everything right away! That would make for a boring story, don't you think?
Option 4 We are too outgunned to do anything in this fight, lets just wait until the death and screaming stops and then do what we can with what is left.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Hahaha! Aw come on, I can't tell you everything right away! That would make for a boring story, don't you think?
Get that chip!

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Canis Ex Machina posted:

Part 1 has had 937 views so far!

It should, I've been showing it to all my friends, this is the coolest collaborative work to come out of something awful for a long time.

Talorat fucked around with this message at 10:32 on Jul 6, 2009

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

This thread just keeps getting better and better, I am so impressed with the dedication of Cheap shot, Canis Ex Machina and Alea Minerva not to mention the quality of the work.

Keep it up!

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

(2) help the marines I have a feeling the triton folks are looking for the device that is stored safe within our metal carapace, we shouldn't be around when either they can't find it or check the security footage and find out we have it.

While we wait we should grab a jar of bug juice, some oil and as many grenades as we can carry. I can't stress the importance of the grenades enough, they're the only weapon we actually know how to use.

If we have time we should contemplate our system functions and try to break through our fire phobia.

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Lets do 2 I see great potential for hilarity in this, plus inventing stuff should get us a chance to ponder/improve our missing reference database some more. lets see if we can nab some grenades while we are at it.

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Canis Ex Machina posted:

The Making Of BIP - Animated.

Very cool! Thank you for posting this, I'll admit I was very curious about how your design process worked.

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

At least you aren't planning to let it die without a sound like so many other CYOA threads of the past.

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Dubious Merit posted:

(2), find that sniper! Snipers are like cats, except instead of the most comfortable spot in the house they're in the best hidden spot. Once we're safe hiding with him, we can (1) look for more invisible guys and point them out to him. I bet he'll appreciate our help!

Why is this always my vote? Never mind, voting for the other plan. I guess DM isn't as cool as I thought she was.

Talorat fucked around with this message at 23:21 on Sep 5, 2009

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

nightchild12 posted:

Gonna have to vote for 1. Also, when you see them, try to mark the invisible guys somehow so that other people can see them and help them go to sleep. I'm sure now that the sniper is aware that there are invisible enemies trying to get into the camp, he'll be on the lookout for more. So we can help him (and the marines) by throwing dust, paint, food, whatever we can that will stick on the invisible fellers to show others where they are.

edit: The problem I have with finding the sniper is that we can't actually output meaningful audio yet (as far as I know). So we would find him and then what? Draw pictures for him really really fast as the intruders move around? Point in their general direction? The best way to help the sniper is to find and mark the invisible guys - he's a smart guy, he'll eventually catch on that we're running around pointing at things he should shoot.

Switching my vote to this

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

B then 1

Yay Cheapshot! Fantastic update as always.

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

3B Lets rig up some sort of paintball gun to mark the invisible guys from a distance.

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

^^^^ Loved your new album by the way

1 and "Help BIP learn BIP memory. Help BIP learn BIP data. Help BIP learn BIP"

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

1. Find the bandwagon!

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Rolling stone

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Lets goo those fuckers!

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

2b or not to be?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Bip run!