Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Electric Pez
May 12, 2008
I am trying to find a nice and credible biography on Shakespeare. There are so many rumors and speculations out there and I was wondering where a good place was to start. I want to know more about who this person really is, so any book discussing him that is worth recommending would be nice.

Thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Pez
May 12, 2008

Ez posted:

I'm looking for a light sci fi sort of book. Something that's fairly easy to read, not too long, and preferably part of a trilogy or short series. A fun Sci-Fi space adventure with well written characters and an engaging plot. Also, hopefully something that doesn't require prior knowledge of a franchise (Star Wars, Star Trek, etc.)

Also, hopefully something that I can pick up for less than 10 bucks on Amazon.

Bio of a Space Tyrant by Piers Anthony is a wonderful light Sci-Fi series that is five books long. Six if you consider the one added to the series much later on, but I don't.

The characters are amazing and it was such an engaging fun, but I do not know that you could call it fun. It is a bit of a dark series, but well worth the read.