Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rob Filter
Jan 19, 2009

Ridonkulous posted:

Can someone who has read the Watch series (Night watch/day watch/the other two) Tell me are the books worth reading or atleast of quality writting?

I really enjoyed the night / day / twilight / final watch books. Its not brilliant literature, but its a enjoyable light read. Go for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rob Filter
Jan 19, 2009

timeandtide posted:

So you think the last book is decent enough? I enjoyed the original trilogy, but wasn't sure if I should pick that one up since I had never heard of it.

Final watch is just as good as twilight watch, so if you enjoyed that one then go for it.

The books don't have as many oh poo poo moments, but the expanding mythology and pseudo moral dilemmas more than makes up for it. The reveal about the seventh layer of the twilight was pretty bloody cool.