Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Peggotty
May 9, 2014

Hi I need some travel related literature because I'm very [there doesn't seem to be an english word for the opposite of homesick?] due to having to stay at home all the time. I just reread Kerouacs On the road and The Dharma Bums and those scratched the itch pretty well but I need more. I don't think I like "travel writers" though, judging from the one Paul Theroux book I read.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peggotty
May 9, 2014

Thanks for the suggestions everyone, I'll be sure to check them out.

Peggotty
May 9, 2014

So is every other product. Requires more skill and effort for larger items though.