Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

I was really big on modelling in highschool and undergrad. However, I just don't have the time for it anymore. I really would like to try an get back into it though. I used to do 1/35 military stuff (mostly tanks and APCs). I've been thinking about doing a 1/32 plane or something maybe. Part of the problem is having the space to store the completed kits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

I haven't built any models in a while and I'd like to get back into it.

I used to have an external mix, single action Badger 350 airbrush but I'd like to get something nicer. I was looking at a Harder & Steenbeck Infinity Two in One or maybe an Iwata Eclipse CS or HP (not sure what the difference is between the two)

I've read that the H&S airbrushes are really nice they can be difficult to use if you don't have a lot of experience and the Iwata airbrushes are easier to use.

Anyone have any suggestions or recommendations? I build a wide variety of stuff; 1/24 cars, 1/35 military, 1/32 aircraft, etc.