Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

Well I'm glad I found out about this thread. I've built a few things, and while most of it isn't really amazing, I still have fun doing it. Most of the following is hand painted (the stug III, Skyline, and Porsche are exceptions though). I have a paasche, but it doesn't get much use.

Click here for the full 1024x768 image.
Except for 1/32 scale planes. Ugh. (I'm not a fan of airbrushing, so bigger things can get to be a pain, thankfully only the navy Phantom is mine, would have gone crazy doing 3 of them).

Tanks are pretty sweet for that same reason though.

Click here for the full 1021x368 image.

I rebuilt this turret 4 times, since I kept dropping it. :ohdear:

Cars, motorcycles, and mechs are pretty fun too though.

Wish I could find a nicer Flanker kit though.

Click here for the full 932x512 image.

I'm working on a Zvezda KA-58 right now, but I'm still trying to decide how to paint it to look cool... flat black just isn't exciting enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

Powdered Toast Man posted:

Great stuff, thanks for posting it. What's the build quality like on Zvezda kits? I've considered getting some of their 1/72 stuff before because they model a lot of planes that just aren't available from anyone else.

It's ok. That's about the only thing I can think of to say about it right now, actually. It's not bad, but it's not real high quality either. Everything fits together like it should though, so putting it together has been nice, just don't expect super nice quality plastic or details.