Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«46 »
Louiseyface
May 30, 2008

Rikaz posted:

Saw the videos right before I had to go to bed, got to be the most unnerving thing I've seen in a really long time, had to wake up every five minutes to check that my door wasn't open, woke up early exhausted and drew this.

This. You Briliant and terrible bastard. This is my nightmare.

(It's an awesome piece,though, really stellar. )

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

Unbeknownst to most, the Slender Man had a daughter. Her mother is unknown. She might not even have a mother. Her name is unknown, but she is seen with the Slender Man sometimes. She never makes a sound. She has eyes. Presumably she can see. Presumably there is more to her than a chest and head. She is often seen with the Slender Man, carrying a briefcase that we imagine is his.

Click here for the full 700x906 image.

Unlike her father, the girl never appears as a shadow, but always with radiant colors.

Click here for the full 800x1035 image.

One source says she was a child found after the bomb dropped on Nagasaki. A few more radical sources (IE, sources who survived) mention that the Slender Man was seen by the blind right before the bomb was dropped.

Click here for the full 700x906 image.

She is likely being trained to take over the family business. Since her first appearance she has not been seen to age. Often she leaves handprints behind, but the fingerprints on them are always different.

Reverend Gnome
Nov 7, 2007

by Fistgrrl

Cowslips Warren posted:

Unbeknownst to most, the Slender Man had a daughter.

I don't know. The weird handprints thing was kind of interesting, but... using a bunch of slightly altered baby doll pictures to wedge new supporting characters into the Slender Man mythos seems kind of weak. It's like the weird "Secret Government Paranormal Containment Squad" type posts: feels more like a cheap attempt at a fanfic than a legitimate attempt to expand the series.

I miss the days when The Slender Man simply made children disappear and menaced campers without anything too elaborate tacked on.

BooDoug187
Apr 8, 2005

Don't you fear the yetis in Rio?

Not Slender man related, your thinking about the "Bloat Baby" ghost legends.

The origin of the "Bloat Baby" began in Japan during the Feudal ages where women would drown their babies in rivers either because they couldnt care for or didn't want their child taken by what ever was going on in their village (slavery, black market, thieves and what not)

The American versions of "Bloat Baby" began during the period before and during the Civil War. Escaping slaves would drown their babies or children when capture seemed close. During Sherman's March on the South rumors spread across smaller farming towns of Union troops kidnapping children to sell to rich northern families. Worried women went and drown their new born children in lakes, rivers and wash tubs.

This is when "bloat baby" would show up.

The legend goes that after the baby is killed, if the body was left to float away in the river or what ever body of water it was killed in the spirit of the water would enter the dead child, and soon would haunt the mother who killed them. At first the mother would feel as though something was watching them, most people would say it was just guilt for the death. Some times the women would scream in the middle of the night, saying they saw their dead child, bloated from the water.

But when the "Bloat Baby" would strike would be years later, when the memory of the dead child would be long gone, and the mother would have a new child. The new child would talk of hearing a baby crying at all hours, or when the child would play near the river hearing splashing and crying of a baby. Soon the child would start seeing an odd baby, looks bloated and in odd colors. A day or two after this, that child would drown. And the same fate would hit every child born to the guilty mother afterwards.

pisshead
Oct 24, 2007

Rikaz posted:

Saw the videos right before I had to go to bed, got to be the most unnerving thing I've seen in a really long time, had to wake up every five minutes to check that my door wasn't open, woke up early exhausted and drew this.

The great thing about that is that if your eyes are adjusted to a bright screen you can't see it. Then it suddenly fades into view...

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

...But I am already in my Pajamas...

Total Clam

One of my students who drew the picture asked the following question.

"The Slender Man always looks different. Is it Slender Man, or Slender Men? Maybe that's what happens to the kids he kidnaps, he turns them into more of himself, to go and collect others..."

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

genesplicer posted:

"The Slender Man always looks different. Is it Slender Man, or Slender Men? Maybe that's what happens to the kids he kidnaps, he turns them into more of himself, to go and collect others..."

out of the mouths of children...comes unimaginable horror.

Isko
May 20, 2008

genesplicer posted:

One of my students who drew the picture asked the following question.

This is great and loving creepy. The children are brought to a horrible place where they slowly shed their humanity, losing their face, their emotions, only growing taller and taller as time passes until they look just like their abductor.

Although I admit, I like the idea of their just being one slenderman more.

Gutless Wonder
Jun 11, 2007

From the makers of Tiny Fantasy BattleTM

Isko posted:

This is great and loving creepy. The children are brought to a horrible place where they slowly shed their humanity, losing their face, their emotions, only growing taller and taller as time passes until they look just like their abductor.

Actually, I agree about the part of there being only one Slender man, but I thought a lot of the "accounts" and especially the Marble Hornets videos were implying this theory. That some (if not all) of Slender Man's victims become just like him. Or maybe it's more of a Dread Pirate Roberts thing

Blaster of Justice
Jan 6, 2007

by angerbot

Rikaz posted:

This is the only thing in this thread that really creeped me out. gently caress you and gently caress your psychiatrist(s) even harder. There's not enough hate in the world to cover what you did there. drat you!

This will be printed out in A3, framed and mounted on my bedroom wall. I do not expect to have sex again. Ever. My wife screamed, when I showed her what you did.

Seriously: get professional help.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Blaster of Justice posted:

This is the only thing in this thread that really creeped me out. gently caress you and gently caress your psychiatrist(s) even harder. There's not enough hate in the world to cover what you did there. drat you!

This will be printed out in A3, framed and mounted on my bedroom wall. I do not expect to have sex again. Ever. My wife screamed, when I showed her what you did.

Seriously: get professional help.

But he's so HAPPY! How can you not just d'aw at that picture.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

Total Clam

Isko posted:

Although I admit, I like the idea of their just being one slenderman more.

We like the idea of there being only one Slender Man, but the kids kind of liked the idea of the "dreadful transformation", as one of my kids put it. To them, it's kind of like puberty (That they are all hitting like a brick wall) gone horribly wrong. Instead of becoming happy, productive adults, they become something unspeakable. I'm sure Freud would have a field day with this...

Gutless Wonder posted:

Actually, I agree about the part of there being only one Slender man, but I thought a lot of the "accounts" and especially the Marble Hornets videos were implying this theory. That some (if not all) of Slender Man's victims become just like him. Or maybe it's more of a Dread Pirate Roberts thing

Maybe it's a franchise, you know, regional Slender Men...

I like the Dread Pirate Roberts thing. (or maybe it's more like Davey Jones and the Flying Dutchman) You are cursed to be the Slender Man until you catch your replacement.

The big discussion was about perception. When I had the kids draw the Slender Man, they all did different things, as I expected. So the question was "Why do people who are all looking at the same thing see it differently?" Does the Slender Man have the ability to sense what might scare you more and so you perceive that? Or is it something else? My students had a great discussion about that, but never reached a conclusion.

Blaster of Justice
Jan 6, 2007

by angerbot

genesplicer posted:

You are cursed to be the Slender Man until you catch your replacement.

I like this. You can be the Slender Person when I'm finished. I just told the kids about the Slender Man. Then I dressed up and went outside. gently caress, I haven't made a Windsor knot for ages. A light nylon sock works pretty perfect as a face cover. I just tapped the window a couple of times. Great, now I have to explain this to their friends parents.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

Total Clam

Blaster of Justice posted:

I like this. You can be the Slender Person when I'm finished. I just told the kids about the Slender Man. Then I dressed up and went outside. gently caress, I haven't made a Windsor knot for ages. A light nylon sock works pretty perfect as a face cover. I just tapped the window a couple of times. Great, now I have to explain this to their friends parents.

You should have had a video camera to catch the expressions on their happy little faces...

Larry!
Oct 10, 2009

by Lowtax

Larry! fucked around with this message at Oct 12, 2009 around 22:38

Mooch and Earl
May 20, 2009

by Tiny Fistpump

Larry! posted:

This defines my dreams the every night i return to this thread.

Jarf
Jun 25, 2006

PLATINUM

Fair Hallion posted:

My grandfather remembers his short time at the orphanage. The bleak skies and the chill winds blowing up the hill from the sea, he told me he never once felt warm. There was never any wood for the stoves. There wasn't enough blankets for the chidren. At night they would fight to get a blanket each, friends would share one but the weaker kids would shiver and cry through the night.
My grandfather would spend many hours in the surrounding woods, tracking animals, watching the birds and learning their calls. All too often he would return late for lessons and the Matron would beat him with a bamboo cane. He didn't care. The lessons were ordeals and he would rather be outdoors.
One Autumn evening, as he approached the building, he knew he was late as he could see the lamps lit in the window. But could hear no chatter of the children, or the Matron's boorish voice barking orders. The orphanage was silent.
He crept in the side door, and made his way down the corridor to the main hall where meals and lessons were held.
He opened the door to see the tables set, bowls of thin oatmeal and pieces of bread untouched throughout the hall. The Matron and the cook lay on the floor, their bodies twisted grotesquely.
He ran outside, gasping in panic. Through the dim evening light, almost out of view, he saw movement towards the edge of the woods.
It was a procession of children, in single file, marching perfectly together into the trees.
Leading the procession was a figure, a thin outline in black. Too tall to be a person. It looked like a performer on stilts, but stilts didn't move like that, twisting and serpentine. It didn't look real.
The figure disappeared into the woods and the children followed.
My Grandfather ran, not stopping until dawn.

I knew one day I would find the orphanage to see it for myself. When I was ready.

Oh good lord I nearly shat myself. Well done

Futureperfect
Apr 9, 2009

Larry! posted:

This makes me dizzy

Surfingelectrode
Jan 17, 2006

Yeah, I know it's a drag...
but wastin' pigs is still radical.

What is it that makes the Slender Man so scary to you guys? I've read through the entire thread and I just don't get it. The original set of images and a few others were a bit creepy, but after that it just kind of fell flat to me.

Really good Photoshop work, though.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

Total Clam

March 13, 2009
Psychologist's notes
Case #3289B

This is the third child abduction case in the county this year. However, unlike the other two, this one has an eyewitness. This child witness is currently under my care due to the trauma of the event. DJ was sleeping over at his friend ML's house when the abduction took place. At approximately 2:30 in the morning an intruder entered ML's room and abducted ML. DJ witnessed the event. He has not spoken since that time and refuses to be left alone at any time. While DJ has not spoken, during our last meeting, while I was speaking of the kidnapper, he did pick up a paper and markers and drew the included image.

Analysis of this image will take some time but there are several disturbing elements. Why are the facial features so vaguely drawn? Is this due to poor memory on the part of DJ, or did a lack of skill in drawing cause this?

TombsGrave
Feb 15, 2008

Surfingelectrode posted:

What is it that makes the Slender Man so scary to you guys? I've read through the entire thread and I just don't get it. The original set of images and a few others were a bit creepy, but after that it just kind of fell flat to me.

Why's he creepy? It's gotta be the ease in which he can slide into any circumstance. Combined with his unsettling appearance and as-you-please list of horrible-things-he-does, it's a great psychological trap for people who get into the act.

I don't like the "government forces trying to deal with Skinny" bits. Organized response seems... well, sort of like that Blair Witch video game getting Let's Played over in the LP forums. It's taking a creepy, low-budget concept and filling it with shoot-first survival horror elements. Not creepy in the slightest. The Slender Man is small-scale horror, not a Cthulhu that threatens humanity, but a Colour Out Of Space that threatens you, specifically.

I do like the idea of "family permutations" and sub-legends of the Slender Man. After all, in nature wings have showed up in many different varieties in many different species to achieve the same function; it's possible freaky otherworldly weirdos might have similar mind-warping effects to Skinny, and people might make logical connections between them and Slender Man, without there necessarily being a literal line of descent, a Munsters of fire and child mutilation.

As for motives and abilities and such, that's up to the individual photoshopper. I'm fond of a relatively straightforward Skinny m'self. In my mind he's something of a scientist, curious about mankind. He'd like to better fit in, but he can never get the proportions right, and his manipulators like to revert to something closer to their real shape... so he stays off in the distance until he finds someone who draws his attention--a prime specimen, perhaps, or someone who seems to know he's there...

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Genesplicer where were teachers like you when I was in school? Can I pretend to be 13 and sit in on your class sometime?

... I didn't mean that as creepy as that came out.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

Type 1 Diabetic - Fuck yo' sugar

Genesplicer is the teacher kids have dreams/nightmares I cannot wait for the parent/teacher conference where he tries to explain a child's night terrors about a featureless man in a suit raping said child's psyche.

Damaris1034
Aug 15, 2009

I know many have said the same thing, but I just can't get over how cool the whole Slenderman thing has become. From one small idea has come an outpouring of creativity and talent. Kudos to you all for your contributions! As for further Slenderman research, my father is a native German and before he retired was a professor of German and of European folktales and symbolism. I'm going to ask him if he has ever heard about a Slender man or something similar during his career. Also, my husband and I are moving into our first house and the house next door has a big old dead tree outside with twisty gnarled branches...which I am now afraid of. drat you all, but keep it coming!

Manuel Calavera
Nov 1, 2008

Hey waiter, what's this metatarsal doing in my soup?

Entry #16 is up, I'm watching it now.

slightpirate
Dec 26, 2006
i am the dance commander

http://blowatlife.blogspot.com/

I stumbled across this today. Looks like Slenderman has his very own Peter Parker type of hookup.. only in paintings. There is a treasure trove of crazy poo poo in his portfolio.

sample for those too lazy to click above:

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Without me, there is no mission.
I am the mission!

Man, I just clicked this thread last night, and started from page one. The whole Slender Man thing has me so interested that I went through the rest of the thread this morning. Too bad it looks like updates to this are slowing down. I'm really liking the YouTube videos too.

EDIT: Not that I believe any of this supernatural stuff, but oddly enough sometime yesterday my iHome speakers that I use for my computer have started to switch randomly to FM radio. No joke, sometimes it'll just decide to change the input to FM, even though I don't have the antenna plugged in. Just randomly start to get static. I put the remote in a drawer so that I could rule out it's battery dying, but it still happens. Happened last when I left the room for laundry.

IUG fucked around with this message at Oct 17, 2009 around 20:17

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

You're next.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

Total Clam

Bluedeanie posted:

Genesplicer where were teachers like you when I was in school? Can I pretend to be 13 and sit in on your class sometime?

... I didn't mean that as creepy as that came out.

I sometimes have student observers from the local universities...

Diabetic posted:

Genesplicer is the teacher kids have dreams/nightmares I cannot wait for the parent/teacher conference where he tries to explain a child's night terrors about a featureless man in a suit raping said child's psyche.

This was my Silent Reading class. It's populated with GATE students. Some of them did admit that it was delightfully creepy. As one said "It was scarier than the Saw movies". I pointed out that this was because they were using their imaginations to create the monster that is the Slender Man, rather than relying on watching a monster on a screen. What we see in our mind's eye is far, far worse than anything that can go on a screen.

No night terrors yet, though.

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

Gnometaster
Nov 1, 2007

The other white meat

Surfingelectrode posted:

I agree, I keep hoping this thread will be renamed "Create images of Slenderman" and the "Create Paranormal Images" will reappear, with a wider variety of faux scary stuff...I want mah ghosties damnit!

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

Type 1 Diabetic - Fuck yo' sugar

Manuel Calavera posted:

Entry #16 is up, I'm watching it now.

This entry creeped the gently caress out of me, I didn't see anything involving an actual Slenderman appearance but just the dread of an darkened empty house taps into an old, old fear of mine, kudos to the runners of this ARG.

Zips
May 23, 2007

Tin God

Diabetic posted:

This entry creeped the gently caress out of me, I didn't see anything involving an actual Slenderman appearance but just the dread of an darkened empty house taps into an old, old fear of mine, kudos to the runners of this ARG.

It's not necessarily what you see but what you hear for this entry.

Johnny Walker
Jun 14, 2005

I've got a home for
Bloggers Let's exchange
ideas,stories and photos
with friendly writers
and editors.

Pillbug

Diabetic posted:

There was a moment where the audio went all crazy again but I didn't actually see anything and the whole thing was creepy as gently caress. When he kept falling over and coughing, I imagined it was the stench of a long dead corpse overpowering him, but I could be wrong.

TommyFilth
Aug 25, 2000

by Ozma

Soakie posted:

Has anyone thought about the possibility that we are creating a tulpa? It's a thought form that is realized through the efforts of a group of people. We might be creating the Slender Man, making him real.

The Toronto Society for Psychical Research did this with an entity called "Philip" in the mid-70's. There was a book written about it, called "Conjuring up Philip." "He" was a fictional person, knowingly created by the group. It was all fun and games until "Philip" started to take on a mind of his own. "Philip" became real, as far as any paranormal thing could be said to be real. So take all this with a big grain of salt.

http://www.pararesearchers.org/Ghos...ticle_five.html
has a bibliography for those who are interested in looking into this further.

How long until there is agreement about what the Slender Man looks like? When will he have a specific MO? Can the hidden superstitious heart of the SA goons give Slender Man an independent existence? Think about it, a few hundred or maybe even a thousand goons, all looking at the pictures and creating the stories. I find myself looking at the shadows, imagining how they might fall together to show a lurking Slender Man. TSM pulls so many primal strings: his wrongness to our eyes, the hair on the back of the neck rising, the subconscious "Nonononono" that bursts across the imagination. He drags the monsters out of the back of our modern minds. He is a satisfactory booger man, pressing all the right buttons. Even if we don't really believe in the supernatural, even if our rational minds laugh at such an absurdity...we are cutting him out and sewing him together. We're stuffing him with nightmares and unspoken fears.

And what happens when the pictures are no longer photoshops?

This was EXACTLY what I was thinking, and I was actually waiting until I'd read through the entire thread before posting the idea. I'd never heard of a 'tulpa', but I was going to suggest that perhaps this SM entity is really a memetic virus insinuating itself into the collective unconscious, as a prelude to an all-out invasion of some kind.

I know your comment is four months old, but it's uncanny how similar your post was to what I was thinking as I finally got around to reading this whole thread today.

I posted:

Remember the statement I made earlier in the thread;

SLENDER MAN
THE MORE YOU THINK OF HIM THE MORE REAL HE BECOMES
NOW TRY AND NOT THINK OF HIM

Not a joke. Thought alters reality and the shadows keep moving in my peripheral vision.

This is it, then. This is how humanity ends. Not with a bang, nor a whimper, but rather screaming and kicking as it is dragged to hell by an anthropomorphic manifestation of our fears. How fitting that it take the shape of some kind of "tree monster", consider how we've treated our environment.

TommyFilth fucked around with this message at Oct 21, 2009 around 19:32

TommyFilth
Aug 25, 2000

by Ozma

Holy poo poo, it just now occurred to me that I, too, have dreamed of the Slender Man. THREE YEARS AGO.

I'm not even kidding.

I don't know how I could have forgotten about it, considering I decided to start writing a short story about it (which is currently shelved). I remember three things about it:

1) It was black, tall, tentacled and wraithlike. Looking directly at it made it more difficult to see.

2) It made a sound that I don't think I could describe if I tried. I did try, though. From the afore-mentioned short story:

quote:

Iíve had a lot of time to think about that wail, and I think I can describe it to a good degree of accuracy. Bear with, because itíll probably be difficult to imagine if you havenít heard it; but Iíll try. Have you ever heard of a tuning fork? Tuning forks are one of the weird things that I can recall perfectly; and yet I canít remember the name of my own wife. Well, imagine a tuning fork that is badly out of tune. Imagine it was hit hard, but doesnít fade out at all; it just keeps on producing a low, atonal vibration which grates against your nerves like hearing a billion fingernails raking down a billion chalkboards while biting into cheap white Styrofoam. Layer on top of that a thick, almost cranial buzz or vibration Ė I always think of being inside of beehive when I hear it. And creeping along underneath all of this, thereís something that reminds me of locusts rubbing their wings together, but when I listened, I realized that it sound slitheryÖ and wet.

3) When it touched my leg with one of its tentacles, it was like black fire.

At the end of this dream, I managed to get away from the thing, and just managed to escape the house I was in, when some kind of high gravity event took place, and the house collapsed into itself, along with a significant portion of the surrounding neighborhood, and me, as well. And after that, I was forced to repeat the same encounter DOZENS of times until I managed to get away in time.

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

Nobody wants to hug him.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

Mah spoon is too big!

Backyard Blacksmith posted:

Nobody wants to hug him.

Now that's just not true. In f̡̜̳͖̲͇̗̩a͍͉̹̣͂ͅͅc̞̄͌tͯ that's a ͙̹͝f͛͆ͨ̔ͥ̇̚a͍̮̪̬̯̱ͮ͌̓ͭͦ͛ͬl͕͑͐̌͒ͩ̍l͙̱͚̝ͬḁ͎̹ͮc̯͚̪y͖̱̦̙̟̺͕̽̐̈́̀: Quite ͍̩̱͙̟͓p͚̔ͭ͐͗ͣ̚̚͞l̛͇̼ͬͯ̌a̼̕ỉ̞͙̖̌ͬ͑ͩ͛̄ͅn͓͔͕͇͕ͣͬͪͅl̵͉͈̹ͪͯ̅ͭ͂̌̋y̗̻͊ I̺̹͐̍͐̈,̘͓̤̺̹͒̔ͦͣ͜ ͙̖̙̳̰̼̫͛͌̐̌̇f͙͚̤ͫͭ͛͂̄o̯̜͍͍ͦ̏͢r̖̩͑ͪͤ ̞̣̞̲͈͖͒̆̏ͬ̓͜o̰̝̯͍̪̹̤̐̔n̠̜̣̫̗̏̒͒͌͐ẽ͚͔̘̜̥̊ͬͥ̐͂̈,͙͙͈͝ ̃̿̃ͥ̇̇͏̙̦͇̝͍w̥̟͕̫ͨ̊́̕ͅȍ̲̗̪̤̬ͣ̆ͤu̹̠̳̟̓l͚ͫ̑̽ͬ͗ͥ̓d͕̙̝͓̪͉͉ͭͬ̍ͣ̚ ̤̠̰̖̼͍͒͜l̗̼͕̯͍̋i̗̝̘̔̂͛ͨ͞k͊͏͇̜̝ͅe͠ t̥͛̈͊ͥͩ͐͠ö̦͉͉̲͕́̊̃ ̵̥͎͕̠̰̻̔ͦ̃h̶͓̖̙̙̺̝̖̠̾̈́̉͊̄̿̊͌u̮̤͛ͭ̇̆̓̓̎u̷̵̩̱̽ͫͬ̀u̷̳̓̐̉̇͒͘ủ̄̒͋́̅҉̧͚̝̖̤̖͎̬͙ͅų̸̞͈̼̳̥̻̄ͨ̽̋̈͘u̗̰̠̬̮̣̮͒̿̓̒̒̔̌ͤͅu̴̺̖̖̳͆̉̔ͤ̓̌̂u̷̢͉̠̗̲̜̬̱ͯ̏̇̆͒́̄̚͟ư͇͚̤̾̕͞u͖̯͈͚̺͚̠ͤ̋̈́͡ų͛ͣ̔͆҉͔̲u͍̤ͣṳ̧̱̲̜̮̄̑̌̒ͨ͘u̥͍͔͇̝̮ͦ̂̋ͩͪ̀ͅͅu̗͇ͬ̍ͤ̕ůͯ̐̓̐͋́͞ͅuͤ̍ͪͧ͏̭͍̪̤͔͍͓͚̀

H̴̢̢͚͔̭̹̥̗̖̣͚ͣͥͭ̾̊́͂̿̉̀Ḛ̷̷̺̻̤̞̤̫̻̘̩͙̠̪̭̗̥͎͔͇͐̌̽̉ͮ̒̃̒ͭ̒ͦ̅ͣͣ̋͢͜͠ ͫͩ̋̌̍̐̉ͣ̾͟͠҉҉͙͚̳͖̟̥̜ͅC͉͖̻̞̘͉͈̗̓͐̓̒ͣ͌̀̚͡͡͞O̴̷̧͓͙̘̲͎̣̎ͪ̌̉́͝M̴̶̰̙̰͙͆ͯ̃ͪ̎ͤ̎̅ͯ̐̑̃ͤ̃̎̂ͪͫȨ̴͎̱͇͚̱̘̜͇͉̮̜̥ͨ̇̉̿ͧ͒͐̅ͬ͒̓̒͑̏̚ͅS̴̸̢̢̮̱͇͚̜̪͉͓̫̞̺̥͖̦̮̲͓̤̟̾̈́͐̇̊̋̓̽͆̈͢

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

Total Clam

I don't know who's doing it, but I noticed some Slender Man stickers going up around Riverside, CA. They were near UCR. I'll get photos, if I remember to bring my camera to work...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futureperfect
Apr 9, 2009

Breetai posted:

Now that's just not true. In f̡̜̳͖̲͇̗̩a͍͉̹̣͂ͅͅc̞̄͌tͯ that's a ͙̹͝f͛͆ͨ̔ͥ̇̚a͍̮̪̬̯̱ͮ͌̓ͭͦ͛ͬl͕͑͐̌͒ͩ̍l͙̱͚̝ͬḁ͎̹ͮc̯͚̪y͖̱̦̙̟̺͕̽̐̈́̀: Quite ͍̩̱͙̟͓p͚̔ͭ͐͗ͣ̚̚͞l̛͇̼ͬͯ̌a̼̕ỉ̞͙̖̌ͬ͑ͩ͛̄ͅn͓͔͕͇͕ͣͬͪͅl̵͉͈̹ͪͯ̅ͭ͂̌̋y̗̻͊ I̺̹͐̍͐̈,̘͓̤̺̹͒̔ͦͣ͜ ͙̖̙̳̰̼̫͛͌̐̌̇f͙͚̤ͫͭ͛͂̄o̯̜͍͍ͦ̏͢r̖̩͑ͪͤ ̞̣̞̲͈͖͒̆̏ͬ̓͜o̰̝̯͍̪̹̤̐̔n̠̜̣̫̗̏̒͒͌͐ẽ͚͔̘̜̥̊ͬͥ̐͂̈,͙͙͈͝ ̃̿̃ͥ̇̇͏̙̦͇̝͍w̥̟͕̫ͨ̊́̕ͅȍ̲̗̪̤̬ͣ̆ͤu̹̠̳̟̓l͚ͫ̑̽ͬ͗ͥ̓d͕̙̝͓̪͉͉ͭͬ̍ͣ̚ ̤̠̰̖̼͍͒͜l̗̼͕̯͍̋i̗̝̘̔̂͛ͨ͞k͊͏͇̜̝ͅe͠ t̥͛̈͊ͥͩ͐͠ö̦͉͉̲͕́̊̃ ̵̥͎͕̠̰̻̔ͦ̃h̶͓̖̙̙̺̝̖̠̾̈́̉͊̄̿̊͌u̮̤͛ͭ̇̆̓̓̎u̷̵̩̱̽ͫͬ̀u̷̳̓̐̉̇͒͘ủ̄̒͋́̅҉̧͚̝̖̤̖͎̬͙ͅų̸̞͈̼̳̥̻̄ͨ̽̋̈͘u̗̰̠̬̮̣̮͒̿̓̒̒̔̌ͤͅu̴̺̖̖̳͆̉̔ͤ̓̌̂u̷̢͉̠̗̲̜̬̱ͯ̏̇̆͒́̄̚͟ư͇͚̤̾̕͞u͖̯͈͚̺͚̠ͤ̋̈́͡ų͛ͣ̔͆҉͔̲u͍̤ͣṳ̧̱̲̜̮̄̑̌̒ͨ͘u̥͍͔͇̝̮ͦ̂̋ͩͪ̀ͅͅu̗͇ͬ̍ͤ̕ůͯ̐̓̐͋́͞ͅuͤ̍ͪͧ͏̭͍̪̤͔͍͓͚̀

H̴̢̢͚͔̭̹̥̗̖̣͚ͣͥͭ̾̊́͂̿̉̀Ḛ̷̷̺̻̤̞̤̫̻̘̩͙̠̪̭̗̥͎͔͇͐̌̽̉ͮ̒̃̒ͭ̒ͦ̅ͣͣ̋͢͜͠ ͫͩ̋̌̍̐̉ͣ̾͟͠҉҉͙͚̳͖̟̥̜ͅC͉͖̻̞̘͉͈̗̓͐̓̒ͣ͌̀̚͡͡͞O̴̷̧͓͙̘̲͎̣̎ͪ̌̉́͝M̴̶̰̙̰͙͆ͯ̃ͪ̎ͤ̎̅ͯ̐̑̃ͤ̃̎̂ͪͫȨ̴͎̱͇͚̱̘̜͇͉̮̜̥ͨ̇̉̿ͧ͒͐̅ͬ͒̓̒͑̏̚ͅS̴̸̢̢̮̱͇͚̜̪͉͓̫̞̺̥͖̦̮̲͓̤̟̾̈́͐̇̊̋̓̽͆̈͢

Now that's a little creepy...

«46 »