Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax
slender man! :(

edit:

:tinfoil:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

quote:

THE RAKE AND THE SLENDER MAN

Oh my christ, gently caress you guys fuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyou

I'm going back to TFR and never ever coming back.

edit: The only movie that ever scared me was the mothman prophecies and this is just like it and it's horrifying

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax
I have to sleep now and I'm scared the slender man will get me

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

TheRiffie posted:

Slender Man found his way into my dreams last night, too. I didn't even realize I was that into it. :(

Holy gently caress, this happened to me too. I'm not bullshitting at all. This stuff must tap the fear in a lot of people.

I was dreaming of a photograph of children and I could see tentacles coming in from the sides.

Creeped my balls off to say the least.

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax
I don't like when you can see him very clearly.

He's scariest when he's too far away to get a good look but you can definitely see a horribly disproportional "man".

Whenever he's a lone watcher in the distance like in the street/neighborhood series just posted, that poo poo really gives me the chills.

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

apsouthern posted:

I hate it when I can't see "him" because I end up getting tense as I look and then usually "he" pops out at me...

content:

excellent work

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax
When are we going to get a doom metal album based on slender man.

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

TerminalBlue posted:

This robot-taken photograph from the Ukraine came out a little, um, weird.

EDIT: Not that happy with this one, but you get bonus nerd-points for knowing what it was originally of.

chernobyl's melted reactor poo poo or whatever

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

Fragrag posted:

Everyone keeps missing the dot just to the right of the first dot. Used your image if you don't mind.

yeah I got that but look at this

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

Mr. 47 posted:

The Slender Man, to date, is the only thing to creep me out worse than the Black Eyed Kids... of course, not all the missing children were recovered... who knows what happens to them when the Slender Man is finished?

BEK stories scare my loving nutsack off.

I can't stand to even go the websites because I'm scared of the photoshops of them popping up. :smith:

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

Soakie posted:

The Slender Man needs some weakness, some way to defend against him. An all-powerful creature leaves no hope, gives you no reason to even try to escape. If this loving thing materializes, I want to know how to fight it or even defeat it.

I'm thinking fire. It's man's primordial achievement, and casts shadows of its own. Maybe the shadows from the fire can fight him. Maybe humans discovered fire because of him, the embodiment of darkness and fear.

I don't know, but this thing has got to have a weakness.

His only weakness is delicious smoothies.

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

Shakespearean Beef posted:

Those videos are awesome because of the artifacts, you end up seeing loads of poo poo thats really nothing but still scares you.

Yeah that poo poo is scary just WONDERING what you'll see.

Also that jerky head movement is eery as hell.

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

Caucasus Belli posted:

This is cool, what's your source image?

who said it was altered :tinfoil:

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

Thriftwood posted:

Welp, I guess I won't be sleeping tonight. :(

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

Mogadishu posted:

oh...

funny seeing you here slender man..

yes yes..thats enough hugging

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

Blaster of Justice posted:

Something about that gentleman is not quite right.

He was eating powdered donuts.