Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
mr_jim
Oct 30, 2006

OUT OF THE DARK

KicksYouInHalf posted:

Oh jesus loving christ I think you can see his "face" at around the minute mark. Run Alex, run! :gonk:

I didn't notice him at all the first time I watched it. The way he kind of shuffles off is disconcerting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mr_jim
Oct 30, 2006

OUT OF THE DARK

^^ Why so serious?

That big white dot near the top. It moves in from the left, then moves back that way. Even with the brightness turned all the way up on my monitor, I couldn't make out a body. But it's really close to the car.

mr_jim fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Jun 22, 2009

mr_jim
Oct 30, 2006

OUT OF THE DARK

You're probably right about the reflection off the windshield.

mr_jim
Oct 30, 2006

OUT OF THE DARK

His organs were removed, placed in a large plastic bag, and then placed back in his abdominal cavity. Also, he's in a tree.

mr_jim
Oct 30, 2006

OUT OF THE DARK

Doedipus posted:

I googled "the slender man" for shits & giggles and this fantastic illustration is the first hit: http://pirate-cashoo.deviantart.com/art/The-Slender-Man-126757003

Click here for the full 527x1000 image.

Submitted 23 hours ago. Which one of you did it? It's really good.

mr_jim
Oct 30, 2006

OUT OF THE DARK

snucks posted:

I like to think about him making pretty hums and grunts as he stalks across a neighborhood, softly taking children to some unknowable purpose, like some alien piper. the image of him hugging a child in a second-floor bedroom is my favorite thing to imagine :3

He sounds like an icecream truck.

mr_jim
Oct 30, 2006

OUT OF THE DARK

The first thing I noticed was

Castro?

Then I saw it.

mr_jim
Oct 30, 2006

OUT OF THE DARK

Dr_Amazing posted:

So it looks like the best way to avoid being attacked by Slenderman is to avoid cameras. In the vast majority of attacks (outside of victims wandering into creepy forests) Slenderman seems to leave some sort of photographic evidence. Of course now with cellphones and security cameras everywhere, there's almost no where in the world you could go that would really be safe.

He kills people without cameras all the time. There just aren't any pictures of it.

mr_jim
Oct 30, 2006

OUT OF THE DARK

I want to know what happened between 11:10 AM and 6:30 PM.

mr_jim
Oct 30, 2006

OUT OF THE DARK

the heebie-gbs posted:

Look closer. He is in a third, I won't say which.

I just found him. I don't think I would have if you hadn't said there was another one.

mr_jim
Oct 30, 2006

OUT OF THE DARK

Roadcrime posted:

You're alright.

mr_jim
Oct 30, 2006

OUT OF THE DARK

Error 404 posted:

if the marblehornets guys know how this was done, this is how slenderman needs to walk. very cool effect.

It looks like a rolling shutter effect, but I've only ever seen it done with still photos before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mr_jim
Oct 30, 2006

OUT OF THE DARK

Underflow posted:

It stopped stopped creeping me out when I figured out how it was being done. It's still really cool though.