Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Blaster of Justice
Jan 6, 2007

by angerbot

Kitten Cakes posted:

You should seriously consider submitting this and the back-story to https://www.ghoststudy.com

I promise I'll be F5'ing for replies. What you've got in that picture is just a camera strap... oh poo poo ...oh poo poo ;) Well done.

Bonus points if you create fake EXIF metatags.

Blaster of Justice fucked around with this message at 03:36 on Jun 15, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaster of Justice
Jan 6, 2007

by angerbot

Caseus Maximus posted:

This.

This is like work, but would be supremely awesome if carried out.

The birth of an urban legend...

I agree. I also KNOW it'll work. Google "shadow men" and "shadow beings". Hell, some "shadow men" pictures and drawings are obviously not "shadow men" but the Slender Man.

Blaster of Justice
Jan 6, 2007

by angerbot

Nashie 0 posted:

Now if you'll excuse me I've got to stay awake for the third night in a row thanks to you guys.

That'll only make it worse. A lot worse. Fear is the food of Slender Man. Do you hear gentle taps on your window yet?

Blaster of Justice
Jan 6, 2007

by angerbot

JossiRossi posted:

I think a big key to success would be generating things that don't explicitly mention our pal SM.

This would be brilliant. Creating a "weird woods, please contribute" website with a lot of silly Elf and Capricorn sightings as a start would be optimal. Then slowly let it degenerate to a massive Slender Man site in a few month.

Blaster of Justice
Jan 6, 2007

by angerbot

Sedagive posted:

Nope that's peeing man. Not creepy at all.

Blaster of Justice
Jan 6, 2007

by angerbot

Chocolatebuddha posted:

Yeah, on my monitor I can see the outlying rafters without much problem, but the poster a couple posts above did a pretty good job of enhancing it for those of you who don't have your brightness jacked up to all hell.

It doesn't matter much if you see the Slender Man or not. Rest assured that he's out there somewhere and he is watching you.

Blaster of Justice
Jan 6, 2007

by angerbot

Whois for https://www.slenderman.com

Creation date: 09 Oct 2003 19:36:53
Expiration date: 09 Oct 2009 19:36:53

October 09 will be a great day. Bookmarked.

Blaster of Justice
Jan 6, 2007

by angerbot

Liku posted:

Just curious:

Well, I can't answer for the artist, but when that happens to me, it usually just means that I should hit the bed and leave the booze alone.

The Black Nerd posted:

After reading through this thread I decided to throw my hat into the "Slender Man" ring and wrote a short story.

http://tinyurl.com/n7t9nv

;) Great work!

Blaster of Justice fucked around with this message at 22:13 on Jun 20, 2009

Blaster of Justice
Jan 6, 2007

by angerbot

ce gars posted:

New video. From the looks of it, Alex was expecting something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b52bwPam7O8

Get over it already. Alex just transferred. There is no tall slim man. Not at all. Period. Forget those videos, they prove nothing.

Blaster of Justice
Jan 6, 2007

by angerbot

taupoke posted:

Believe what you choose, but you will regret not listening to the warnings.

Excuse me. Some plant or ...thing is slamming on my window. Give me a couple of minutes to check it out, and I'll be right back.

Blaster of Justice
Jan 6, 2007

by angerbot

21stCentury posted:

Entry Number 1 proves there is a man.

Yeah, right, you wouldn't be here if there were no men. Stop being silly. I'll just check that drat window and get right back. Hang o

Blaster of Justice
Jan 6, 2007

by angerbot

Cetaphobia posted:

I'm considering making an ARG about Slender Man.

Why make an ARG about something that's loving real?

Blaster of Justice
Jan 6, 2007

by angerbot

ce gars posted:

A lot of stuff going on in this clip I just uncovered.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBNQZvOkSCw

Looks like Alex scared him off :(

Blaster of Justice
Jan 6, 2007

by angerbot

Mogadishu posted:

Something about that gentleman is not quite right.

Blaster of Justice
Jan 6, 2007

by angerbot

KicksYouInHalf posted:

Oh god he's wearing someone's face.

Thank God he is.

Blaster of Justice
Jan 6, 2007

by angerbot

Liku posted:

Or he'll get us.

He has no interest in us unless we acknowledge that he's real. I think we're saf...

gently caress!

Blaster of Justice
Jan 6, 2007

by angerbot

pseudosavior posted:

After having read the thread yesterday, all day today something about the Slender Man seemed... familiar. It seemed like something I'd seen before. It was really bugging me, so I went through some of my old notebooks from high school.
I found this: Linked for loving huge.

How the gently caress did you miss the tie?

pseudosavior posted:

I don't remember drawing this.

You just don't want to remember.

pseudosavior posted:

Dear god, how long have I known?

Always.

pseudosavior posted:

How long has he been there, waiting for me to see?

Always.

pseudosavior posted:

...How long do I have left?

Depends on his current agenda. We don't know for sure, but probably not a massive amount of time.

Blaster of Justice
Jan 6, 2007

by angerbot

Masochrist posted:

photo

I see nothi.... gently caress you! Totally don't!

Blaster of Justice
Jan 6, 2007

by angerbot

Rikaz posted:

This is the only thing in this thread that really creeped me out. gently caress you and gently caress your psychiatrist(s) even harder. There's not enough hate in the world to cover what you did there. drat you!

This will be printed out in A3, framed and mounted on my bedroom wall. I do not expect to have sex again. Ever. My wife screamed, when I showed her what you did.

Seriously: get professional help.

Blaster of Justice
Jan 6, 2007

by angerbot

genesplicer posted:

You are cursed to be the Slender Man until you catch your replacement.

I like this. You can be the Slender Person when I'm finished. I just told the kids about the Slender Man. Then I dressed up and went outside. gently caress, I haven't made a Windsor knot for ages. A light nylon sock works pretty perfect as a face cover. I just tapped the window a couple of times. Great, now I have to explain this to their friends parents.

Blaster of Justice
Jan 6, 2007

by angerbot

genesplicer posted:

Not really a paranormal image, but definitely inspired by this thread... here's a "decoration" that I put up at my house. I wonder what it will look like when the sun goes down.

You kind of make me sad. Who will educate the poor kids when the community finally decides to lock you up for good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaster of Justice
Jan 6, 2007

by angerbot

Jose Mengelez posted:

He's just asking for somebody to bring a katana or a broadsword and put him out of his misery. Poor girls puking in the sink.