Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
EvilRic
May 18, 2007

come have a nice cup of tea!

dpack_1 posted:

My Slender Man contribution.

Click here for the full 1024x768 image.

I love the slender man stuff especially the one where he's following through the neighborhood.

I think this one with the fire and a couple of the others would be a lot creepier if he was in his man form and a little more hidden than fully tentacled and in plain view. It'd make him a bit more sinister in those situations.

Only a tiny point though i still love all the submissions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilRic
May 18, 2007

Sarinnanashi posted:

Who's to say it needs a mate to make more of itself? Could be like a fluke worm. Cut off a tentacle, get a whole new slender man.

I suppose that would be why there's only one of him, no one ever gets the chance to cut of a tentacle. Poor lonely slender man.

EvilRic
May 18, 2007

maxwell_freer posted:

d

This is my 1st S.A. post ever.

I kind of glanced over this one this morning and thought it looked fairly cool but didn't realise you'd actually setup the photo yourself and not just used stock images.

Very cool, nice work.