Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
homerlaw
Sep 21, 2008

Plants are the best ergo Sylvari=Best
You guys are missing the first appearence of the tall man.
A friend of mine was talking to me about some of the weird poo poo he was seeing in caves, and he brought up a strange painting he saw.

quote:

"It was of a slender man, in what appeared to be a black suite. It lacked a face, and around it were what appeared to be children."
This was dated back to about 5,000 B.C. and even though he couldn't say were it was he hinted it was near a major hub, and some other caves near by it. he also said he heard some weird scratching sounds, but that would be BS, 'cause it appears that he was the fisrt human there for over 7,000 years, and nothing could live that long. Right?
Right?

Right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

homerlaw
Sep 21, 2008

Men, it's Slendermen, there are multiple of them. As seen from the photis, some are more concealed with the only distinct features being height and lack of features. Others have changed,reverted into a more primal or advanced to a different form, with the increase of strange features, tentacles and the like. I hope there are multiples, or the one there is can change, and he may be able to change into a more human form, and infiltrate human society.

homerlaw
Sep 21, 2008

dpack_1 posted:

hey guys, you reckon this might be the first human record of the slender man?

his proportions seem different from the other men in the painting?

was found in a cave in brazil estimated to be dated at around 9,000 BC

Brazil? OH poo poo! My cave friend said he found one of the slender amn in Iceland, maeanign he can got from Brazil to Iceland, and he wasn't seen anywhere else. Maybe he can change shape to look human.

homerlaw
Sep 21, 2008

This thread made me start a Slender Man file, and eventually I will try and uplaod all of it in a pdf.

homerlaw
Sep 21, 2008

My neighbor is back, from where I do not know. He brought guns, and is shooting them often, more than I would like. A strawman has been set up twords the back of his yard, it is thin and tall, very bussiness like. He shoots at it often, yet no damage has been done, it seems he keeps hios work in good order. I sak him why he does that, he says to prepare, and as revenge. His children have been missing for years now, the court says they ran away because he was an alchoholic, he's sober now. He watches, through windows, and doors, and he waits. The strawman was gone yesterday, I asked, he said enough was enough, tonight it ends. He's not been back. the branches in my yard are laying there, but the willow seems to have more branches than ever, I'm going to check soon, maybe tomorow, it's very dark tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

homerlaw
Sep 21, 2008

Mooch and Earl posted:

Go to hell for posting this... :cry:

Its less horifying when you realise the track was a line from episode: 2