Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Phil Collins Vagina
Dec 30, 2008

Here are some I made in a previous thread.

Original
really hard to see, but there is a ghost standing in the first doorway on the left

This one is hard to find. I don't think I still have to original for it though..
Look just to the left of the lady's hat, and above the tall guy's shoulder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phil Collins Vagina
Dec 30, 2008

Click here for the full 1024x683 image.

Phil Collins Vagina
Dec 30, 2008

Bluedeanie posted:

Is that real graffiti someone made in response to images in this thread, or are those just very well-done photoshops? Because either way, smashing job.
They are photoshops.

Phil Collins Vagina
Dec 30, 2008

Phil Collins Vagina
Dec 30, 2008

Are old black people paranormal or am I missing something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phil Collins Vagina
Dec 30, 2008

4O4Error posted:

Not to be a buzzkill, but I've googled and googled but can't find a real "article". What is the story behind slenderman?
All of his victims are those who have the inability to read more than about 2 pages of a whole thread. It's not looking good for you.