Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
Couldn't help it:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~

An observer posted:

Guys, I don't know what to loving do, I'm really loving scared...

Awesome.

I like how the images start out "mundane" enough, and then the wrongness in his body becomes more and more apparent as more pictures are shown.

Also, that's a creepy looking area to be living in regardless.

pixelbaron fucked around with this message at 19:00 on Jun 16, 2009

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~

Forum Actuary posted:

Those were some pretty good monsters for a show which generally had goofy bad guys. They didn't walk, but floated silently just over the ground accompanied by goons in straight jackets that an around on all fours. And they took everyone's voices so they couldn't scream for help.

Probably the best episode in alot of ways.

They remind me of The Strangers from Dark City, I believe they also floated around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
I found some old archive footage from the 70's on YouTube that might be fun to edit for Slender Man or other paranormal stuff:

Barn

Oh god

Considering dusting off After Effects...

pixelbaron fucked around with this message at 08:43 on Jun 23, 2009