Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
guandi
Feb 7, 2004

I won't go into detail about
the :roboluv: dreams, but at
least they are not as scary.
Aww damnit, you stole my thread idea. Get out of my head! :tinfoil:

Guess I will have to post what I made for starter images when I get home then.

Are UFO's Paranomal enough?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

guandi
Feb 7, 2004

I won't go into detail about
the :roboluv: dreams, but at
least they are not as scary.
I was out in my grandmothers back yard trying to take a picture of the sunset for a desktop background, I took a few snaps and was about to put my camera away when I heard "Oh my word!" from behind me. I looked round to my gran and saw she was staring straight upwards so followed her gaze to see a moving triangular "light" in the sky and I suddenly felt that buzz you sometimes get when you walk under powerlines as it passed overhead. Then I noticed my phone was vibrating in my hand at the same time so I moved my hand up to look as I didn't want to look away from the light and noticed the screen was white too. As it moved away from us the phone went back to normal and I just got the camera fired up in time to get this picture.

It looks strange in the picture thanks to my crappy camera, but it was actually transparent, just reflecting and diffusing the light of the sunset at the edges and in three moving patches on the bottom of the craft. Unlike most triangular UFO sightings this one seemed to fly edgeways first instead of with the point at the front and although I have no reference for the height or size of it it moved from directly above me to the position in the photo in about 10-12 seconds and just as I pressed the shutter it sort of went "blurry" and shot off, pointy bit first to the left like a "normal" UFO.

Aliens, gotta be.

(I was going to start a thread about spoofing UFO/Paranormal encounters to fool the more gullable public and generally see how much you can get away with before people realise they are being fooled, but oh well, this will have to do. Apologies for the poor quality picture, I got 2 more I spent alot more time on that I need to resize and finish the stories of that I shall post over the next couple of days.)