Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Jetsetlemming posted:

I was looking through my old photos, looking for a good source image to work on for this thread, and thought this picture would do good since it's already got that right ghosty atmosphere, but when I opened it up and started thinking about where to plant something, I realized it's already got something in it :ohdear:

.gif files aren't that scary, they're too easy to spot. Might want to flip it around so that the last frame is the pop-up, because when it loads you can see the thing before the image starts into the loop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

pixelbaron posted:

Whelp, that's about the most pants-making GBS threads of the Slender Man images, especially with no description or story, just the date and the lead up of all the other creepiness.

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

ce gars posted:

Here's what I was talking about earlier. Plenty of tapes to go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn59FJ4HrmU

Not quite as tall as I imagined he'd be, but normally the pictures aren't quite so close, maybe the perspective is distorted...