Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Dark Voice
Feb 4, 2005
Behold the might of the rabid hamster army
Leave it to the goons to be able to scare the everloving crap out me.

The Slenderman is disturbing. I haven't slept well since I came across this thread, even knowing its all fake. (is it?)

But whoever the goon was a few pages back who posted the 1870's images from Yosemite? I'm gonna get you for that. I'm going there for a family trip in august. How the hell do you expect me to sleep "knowing" that the Slenderman has/is in Yosemite?

Totally going to ruin my trip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dark Voice
Feb 4, 2005

I posted:

I wonder how deep the rabbit hole goes?

Can he be summoned?

Go stand in front of a mirror in the fog and say his name 5 times. See what happens.

But don't say I didn't warn you

Dark Voice
Feb 4, 2005
You know, I've been watching this thread since its inception nearly, and this Slenderman stuff is driving me absolutely crazy. I know its not real, but when I drive home from my friend's house in the dark of night, I constantly paranoid that SM is gonna pop up from around a tree.

I'm just glad noone posted SM picks from Utah. Or at least, none that I can remember.

Dark Voice
Feb 4, 2005

Ixjuvin posted:

I stayed up until five in the morning reading this thread fascinated and absolutely terrified by the slender man. The next day at work the combination of lost sleep and emotional stress gave me a massive migraine during which I lost the ability to speak properly - a temporary dysphasia.

That's right - the slender man broke my mind. Good job, goons.
:golfclap:

You're one step closer to joining with him now