Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
kizeesh
Aug 1, 2005
Im right and you're an ass.
We really need to get those old daft threads deleted, exspecially the Gassed one. We should definitely get some sort of twitter seeding going. At least for the youtube videos. But make no mention of the slenderman in it at all. At least not till we've established some sort of progression.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kizeesh
Aug 1, 2005

Donkey Punch Champ posted:

I know because some nights, I hear a scratching on the window. And some mornings, I find a piece of my brother on the window sill.

:aaa: HOLY poo poo that's seriously messed with my day...

kizeesh
Aug 1, 2005

njbeachbum posted:

He will open them for you and allow you to see things that you could never see before.

Because in seeing him, you have allowed him to see you and to find you.
You can't hide because he can see you. He can always see you now, even if you are reading this, he can see us. He can see us right now.

kizeesh
Aug 1, 2005

Turkeysandwhich posted:

I hate you guys. I read all this stuff like 4 hours before I went to sleep, thought "oh this is kinda fun and creepy, not gonna lose sleep over it". Nope, I sat there the night before school starts again unable to sleep for like 2 hours, woke up at 2, then 4, each time taking forever to get back to sleep.

Of course not, you can't sleep while he's actually looking at you.

The real question is do you remember what woke you each time?
*tap-tap* very soon
*tap-tap* very soon

he has such a gentle voice...

kizeesh
Aug 1, 2005

Palpek posted:

I found this strange picture on the net

Dog on left has no rear end in a top hat.
I blame slenderman.

kizeesh
Aug 1, 2005

Chop Top posted:

Oh Christ, Entry #14 is up...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lxsMHeOGjE

:silent:....

:gonk:

He starts at the beginning, then the beginning starts. It's stops when he starts lookign always when he's looking he's looking he's looki ng. look. ng ng ng ng

kizeesh
Aug 1, 2005

rinski posted:

Definitely, and the coolest part is the individual level on which this phenomena takes place. I mean, you read about SM, and you think, "man, I'd better go out and take some pics to photoshop him into." Now you're going to some place you are familiar with and purposefully interjecting something that frightens you. You'll never be able to look at that place again without feeling some sort of apprehension. You've essentially haunted a familiar place with a ghost only you can see, giving this location a nightmarish quality.

By participating, we're giving him places to live.

I know it's crazy but this is completely true. I thought I saw a pointed ended shadow the other night outside my window. it looked like a black cat's tail only thicker and floating and my brain just screamed Slenderman tentacle. Now there was sod all there and it was blatantly a trick of the light as I came into the room but I still froze on the spot for a second. All because of something that grew out of a few photoshops and a story about some missing kids.

genesplicer posted:

Subject 7:

For some reason number 7 freaks me out the most.

kizeesh
Aug 1, 2005

Talorat posted:

Oh just another slender photoshop with a standard backstory and stuff, nice shop work, nothing special, wait a second...

OH gently caress YOU SO HARD.

Shiny....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kizeesh
Aug 1, 2005

Fenring posted:

This Dementor is doing it wrong...