Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story
Is there a collection of all the images yet? I'm finding that on any given page like half of them aren't loading.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story

A Lamer posted:

As an aside, could everyone who's hosted their stuff on waffleimages please reupload to https://www.photos.cx and repost them? Waffleimages is crumbling, and half the thread is basically missing as a result.

Yeah it's really annoying since I found this thread kinda late and it's full of people quoting blank spaces and talking about how awesome they are.

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story
So it looks like the best way to avoid being attacked by Slenderman is to avoid cameras. In the vast majority of attacks (outside of victims wandering into creepy forests) Slenderman seems to leave some sort of photographic evidence. Of course now with cellphones and security cameras everywhere, there's almost no where in the world you could go that would really be safe.

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story
He's only in the last 2 right?

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story

Mr. 47 posted:

Help me out, I can't see him at all.

I didn't notice him either, but I loved the "What's that tall.. red thing"

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story
Is this him?

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story

colehead posted:

I love SM but the phrase I keep hearing is "wacky waving arm flailing inflatable tube man"

If fear is where he gets his strength, you may have found his kryptonite.

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story
Did we ever find out if he's there for sure in #5?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story

Mr. 47 posted:

Okay, still not seeing him in 5. Help?

edit: Oh gently caress poo poo balls poo poo gently caress hell. He right next to the rad wall, isn't he?

I don't see it.