Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
lol goons are going to spend thousands of dollars to go to hawaii and will probably stay inside

Kevin Sorbo

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
plant trees in 3' of lava rock

Kevin Sorbo

----------------

corsair posted:

someone go read that hawaii thread and give me the full story

just did. it's going to be called samadhi village which means it should be done shortly

http://www.samadhivillage.com/

Kevin Sorbo

----------------

it's got a website. who will mod the forums for the retreat center?

Kevin Sorbo

----------------

they kicked the guy with agricultural and construction experience off the project. rex meteorite released rough concept art of the sustainable fishery and yoga studios.

Kevin Sorbo

----------------

i'm glad sep is posting this stuff so i dont have to

Kevin Sorbo

----------------

those people are all going to die

Kevin Sorbo

----------------

AYBraham posted:

Iím a woman and Iím fat.

After you stop gasping in horror, grow the fark up and deal with it. You donít buy my food, my clothes, nor do you fill my car with gas so piss on your self-righteous indignation. I pay for my own health care so stop trying to blame me for your rising insurance premiums. Iím tired of hearing your false platitudes about how I should lose weight for my health. Stop ASSuming I donít eat healthy food and exercise just because Iím fat. While youíre at it, stop ASSuming thin people are always healthy too.

If you donít like the way I look stop whining; do the adult thing and simply look away. Contrary to what youíve been told, I donít have an unspoken obligation to please your eyes. And for your information I bathe at least once a day during the Winter, and twice a day during the Summer so stop curling your nose up. The only thing that stinks around here is your putrid attitude. Screwing your face up like that only makes me look even better because baring your teeth in disgust makes you look like a rabid hairless chihuahua.

No, I donít hate skinny biatches. All true biatches are worthy of respect. Itís superficial skinny coonts I canít stand, right along side superficial fat farks. Just because Iím fat doesnít mean I have to listen to you whine about your eating disorder to prove I am not prejudiced against thin people. I have my own eating habits to keep in check without being burdened by someone elseís deliberate food fark ups. Iím fat, not a professional sympathizer for the self-labeled ďpretty peopleĒ who throw up, starve, snort coke, or do whatever stupid things to stay thin. Iím not anti-thin, Iím anti-enabling people to act stupid without criticism.

what an incoherent fat piece of poo poo

Kevin Sorbo

----------------

tiem to hack away at all this vegetation in order to restore the natural ecosystem. should i rent a bulldozer?

Kevin Sorbo

----------------

hopefully they will come across some abandoned bathtubs in the jungle or they wont be able to grow anything

Kevin Sorbo

----------------

add samadhi jungle to zybournemap.jpg

Kevin Sorbo

----------------

his helper will spend the entire first day carving a walking stick

Kevin Sorbo

----------------

charliemaul and shivadas both volunteer, happy for havign a chance at feweer bugs in their house

Kevin Sorbo

----------------

207-563-5532 posted:

lmao. i mean im laughing but that is exactly what is going to happen

Kevin Sorbo

----------------

Boogiedown Blake posted:

i know we make up little funny goon situations about goons in the jungle and how they are fat and creepy and love laptops and stuff but in all seriousness they are actually posting in that thread about hoping that the grueling labor in the jungle will shed off the fat they have

even the op said he had a hard time carrying all the stuff he needed

Kevin Sorbo

----------------

corsair posted:

yeah but I have one because I had land that required that sort of tool at my old house you own 2 cause you're a goon

are you my dad??

Kevin Sorbo

----------------

johnny fiveaces doing yoga poses

Kevin Sorbo

----------------

Kevin Sorbo

----------------

at least it wont take much to break her spirit and remold her into a wood carrying drone

Kevin Sorbo

----------------

he can wring her hair into the gas tank of his bio-diesel truck

Kevin Sorbo

----------------

Kevin Sorbo

----------------

people from idealist were too critical of his lack of concrete planning

Kevin Sorbo

----------------

when he advertised on craigslist he only got incessant emails from some bostonian hipster named tristan who writes about "sweet maui mams" and "labe luaus"

Kevin Sorbo

----------------

this dog was among the most recent group of pledged volunteers. he backed out after remembering he was a dog

Kevin Sorbo

----------------

have you ever heard tool played on a slack-key guitar? you are in for a treat, my friend.

Kevin Sorbo

----------------

corsair posted:

no no one this is FYAD no one though of it yet congratulations fishblades

Kevin Sorbo

----------------

think you can call home? good luck finding your phone in 100 acres of bushes

Kevin Sorbo

----------------

CaptainWinky posted:

i dunno but the new max's wardrobe looks like it was inspired by goons instead of otehr way around

if those stains were marinara or wing sauce instead of blood i'd agree with you

Kevin Sorbo

----------------

The Goatman posted:

lol imagine being that person or knowing that person

Kevin Sorbo

----------------

A Gentle Breeze posted:

Goons, on some level, are driven by a manic lust for their own demise. Only by falling out of a truck into gravel until they re dead can goons escape Samsara.

Kevin Sorbo

----------------

im too much of a pussy to stomp on the mongoose so i shot it repeatedly in the face with a bb gun until it died. it took 2 hours and 150 shots. thinking about buying a bigger gun with the grant money i received from the carnegie institute for peace.

Kevin Sorbo

----------------

CaptainWinky posted:

thats an old pic though, dude lost a shitload of weight

now he only weighs two shitloads

Kevin Sorbo

----------------

Liface posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSds7E-YSEM
the first of the noble adventurers reports from his living quarters

thanks for posting a really boring video. did you know that posting in fyad lowers your postcount? as someone who cares a lot about postcount, i thought you would be interested.

Kevin Sorbo

----------------

I Hate Admin !! posted:

have any goon bodies washed ashore yet

i didnt know hawaii was close to senegal, but yes http://www.google.com/hostednews/af...yHoKMJBeql4X07Q

Kevin Sorbo

----------------

i moved to hawaii and live off the theft of their food and equipment. im cooking hot pockets on the engine block of a gator right now

Kevin Sorbo

----------------

i have been perfecting an especially savage breed of mongoose that has the ability to use crude weapons

Kevin Sorbo

----------------

roamin dad

Socratic Moron posted:

We're still building trails, working on the gate (as you can see above) and various other projects. My parents are out at the land which has been a lot of fun for me. My dad and I built a hat and coat rack out of strawberry guava since they were getting strewn all over out tables:

Kevin Sorbo

----------------

A Gentle Breeze posted:

Cool plans.Cant wait to build

Kevin Sorbo

----------------

Nutt Hogg posted:

sometimes i wake up in the middle of the night and remembr that this is real. what they are doing is actually really happening. and thn i laugh in bed until the sun comes up (sometimes 4-6 hhrs of laughter)

Kevin Sorbo

----------------

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
the :haw:ror, the :haw:ror

Kevin Sorbo

----------------