Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
that is because scootsmagoos e-funeral is today

by mons al-madeen

Wesley Button

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

Good Times Orc posted:

one summer i was setting pilings or whatever and we got our really unfit friend to come along and he couldnt freakin last even like 4 hours for one day lmao. that is what this is going to be except with probably 50% of the people, 5 days a week

yeah its going to be hilarious, this one fat kid wanted to work with us last summer nad 2 hours into it was "tying his shoes" aka bending over and struggling to breath while he wisped his hands over his boot like a snake charmer trying to get his laces to tie themselves and 4 hours into it he was puking and quit and went to the quiznos across the street for 5 lbs of comfort food

by mons al-madeen

Wesley Button

----------------

Ingwit posted:

Samadhi Village: Year Two

im laughing so hard at everything but this pushed me over the edge as i imagine a scene akin to the aftermath of jonestown except its by a beach and ppl are poking the dead clothed whales

by mons al-madeen

Wesley Button

----------------

Boogiedown Blake posted:

her bf turned out gay
Dear Gaz,
I don't care that you're gay. I will get that out of the way first, because I mean it. I would still want to be friends with you if you had 2 glass eyes and webbed feet.
But you lied.
You said you'd slept with loads of girls. You made me believe that in the summer, if I got you drunk enough, we might be able to at least have pity sex and I would be happy just for that moment. But no, you turn to me and say that you're gay.
3 months after you knew I liked you.
Okay, so I'll admit, I have bad reactions with guys, I have trouble distinguishing fantasy and reality. But that's your fault too. You made me believe it would work. It's just like the book True Believer. I'm LaVaughn and I've walked in and seen the one guy I want, kissing another guy on the sofa.
I feel so empty right now.
This is strike 2. The next man who upsets me with lies will count as strike 3. And then it'll be out. "Either you, or I, or both must go." gently caress, I love Shakespeare. And right now, I hate you.

i would go gay if i had to gently caress her and most everyone here would too

by mons al-madeen

Wesley Button

----------------

Gloria GBStefan posted:

Nebula Sky Trick.

hes one of my favorite people aand also my goon boyfrined

by mons al-madeen

Wesley Button

----------------

hahahah the male goons are going to resort to sucking the wormy leaky milk from that tokyo sluts tits once they impregnate her

by mons al-madeen

Wesley Button

----------------

lf this is your opportunity to prove to the world that youre smarter than everyone else and can make communism work in a communitarian setting, if you dont do this youre pussies, cowards and failures and should shut the gently caress up about your ideology forever

by mons al-madeen

Wesley Button

----------------

by mons al-madeen

Wesley Button

----------------

sq posted:

explain in under 1 word

gb

by mons al-madeen

Wesley Button

----------------

Cool Buff Man posted:

+ hunt a wild pig

i hunt wild boars from my truck for the meat and then i eat the meat what is trichinosis what is boar taint

by mons al-madeen

Wesley Button

----------------

The Goatman posted:

a guy w/ a degree in management or some poo poo is telluing him to be more structured and goons are already shouting him down. The Zybourne Village.

Lord of the Fives

by mons al-madeen

Wesley Button

----------------

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
can one of you loving losedrs tell me what happened itt

by mons al-madeen

Wesley Button

----------------