Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who cares

corsair

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
clan of the care bears

corsair
I clicked on that DIY forum yesterday and there's some big thread about some goon owning a lot of land in Hawaii and goons going there or some poo poo it was too long so I just skimmed a bit

corsair
someone go read that hawaii thread and give me the full story

corsair

morocco posted:

just did. it's going to be called samadhi village which means it should be done shortly

http://www.samadhivillage.com/

ok and how many goons are there now

corsair

Boogiedown Blake posted:

If you fed and housed me, I would come and work for you for 6 months. I love what you're doing and my mind is already blazing with ideas. Solar heaters, jellyfish windmills, irrigation projects, integrating the housing structures with trees, etc. I can't wait to see what you will do with this man, and also, I am extremely jealous that you have the opportunity to build this stuff.

corsair
fyad come weed my rock wall it's a fyad goon project will feed you hot dogs

corsair

Boogiedown Blake posted:

I can make some of the tools here I suppose. Plus some spear tips for boar hunting. That's definitely something I want to do while I'm out there if that's ok with you (and legal and everything).

yeah lets hunt wild boar with a spear, i'd love to be left to die in a hawaiian thicket after being gutted

he probably weighs 500 pounds too

corsair

Slabs posted:

just like lost but everyone is hurley

corsair
what a coincidence I'm a badass stuff builder

corsair
so how many goons actually went did he get his 2 employees

corsair
I wonder if any of these "volunteers" have even gone camping

corsair

Boogiedown Blake posted:

there's one loving retard human being that has a million posts in the thread that apparently is flying out there the end of june and he spent 3 posts deciding the names for their chickens (Name one Rammstein ) and has a poorly drawn anime avatar

lmao

corsair
lmao again

corsair

corsair
nothing better than a group of video gamers who have literally never used a tool or done any manual labor to help on such a project

corsair

Boogiedown Blake posted:

*muscled goon with a cowboy hat swings himself up into the cab of the raised 4x4* Let's go haul our week's firewood.
*frumpy girl wearing a pea coat in the 110 degree jungle heat steps in a pothole* *breaks ankle*

corsair
ack if it weren't for my wife and career and daughter and house I would LOVE to work for some goon in the jungle

corsair
for $6,000 a year

corsair

graey alien posted:

Rebekah and I have a general intention for this land, but we're going to let the universe dictate where it goes. I've been influenced a lot by the way Google runs things. They allow employees a certain amount of time to work on something THEY'RE interested in. At Samadhi Village, everyone will have time each day to work on a "Passion Project". A Passion Project is, well, a project you're passionate about (hurrrr) that in some way benefits the land and community.

wow

corsair
lolling irl

corsair
the funniest part for me is how delusional they are and how bad their lives must suck to want to do this

corsair

Boogiedown Blake posted:

it would be pretty sweet if that guy was bullshitting and just found some random pics and poo poo like that, and he just made a 18 year old girl living in tokyo book a one way plane ticket to a butthole hawaiian island

*removes mask and turns around*

corsair

Boogiedown Blake posted:

i know we make up little funny goon situations about goons in the jungle and how they are fat and creepy and love laptops and stuff but in all seriousness they are actually posting in that thread about hoping that the grueling labor in the jungle will shed off the fat they have

yeah they are

corsair
I could probably get a goon to be our maid for like 100 a month plus food I bet

corsair

Shades... check. posted:

whatever room they stay in you'll never get the smell of arby's out of it after they leave.

yeah like I would let a goon anywhere near my family lmbo

corsair

A Gentle Breeze posted:

Hammers up needlepoint sign that says "Theres no shed like shed"
hits hand with hammer by accident
dies

corsair
lol

corsair
I have a machete

corsair
where do I sign

corsair

207-563-5532 posted:

i have two, used to keep them by my bed for protection

yeah but I have one because I had land that required that sort of tool at my old house you own 2 cause you're a goon

corsair

Boogiedown Blake posted:

thsi thread needs to be sticky until around the time her plane leaves and maybe a month or two afterwards to keep up with the photos

done

corsair
someone find a pic of hawaii goon

corsair

Boogiedown Blake posted:

i think the cowboy hat guy was him

both those guys had cowboy hats

corsair

Gloria GBStefan posted:

why is this thread so long already. wtf

goons

corsair

The Goatman posted:

fyad project: volunteer to help create hawaii gooncamp but make a 100 acre swastika. corsair will pay for hot air balloon escape upon completion.

corsair

Boogiedown Blake posted:

do you know her or something

corsair

Boogiedown Blake posted:

spill it

corsair

AYBraham posted:

oh he has a plan: to build a renewable yoga studio vacation retreat a good 20 miles out from civilization and only a few miles from an active volcano, according to google maps

selling him a little short here

quote:

I may put up some temporary structures such as a yurt during this time. Year two should see the first permanent structures such as a home, solar power, maybe micro hydro power, ponds, yoga studio, etc begin construction.

corsair

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

Gloria GBStefan posted:

read it

corsair