Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
gently caress these stupid forums

hhey rear end turds!!! this thread is now about this thread http://forums.somethingawful.com/sh...hreadid=3123495 You can't give it up. Triumph or die.

Triticum Guzzler fucked around with this message at 08:35 on Jun 10, 2009

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

corsair posted:

who cares

liface requested goatse... waht a foru,..

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

Slabs posted:

qq moar

I am going to get married soon and I want a special Groom's cake. I want to have my sheet cake to have Han Solo in carbonite printed on it. Can a kind goon-sir provide me with a high-quality, large picture of Jabba's prized wall art?

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

Slabs posted:

jabba eat teh han

Your favourite Cosplay photos?
Pages: 1234567... Last

PYF video game controller button
Pages: 123

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

Slabs posted:

Samoans no longer fattest people in Hawaii

lol

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

Samadhi Village

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

Ugh, these damned kids. I hate being tied down by responsibility, unable to take off to starve in a goon jungle at will.

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

I don't know anything about building or plants, but my favourite Street Fighter character is Blanka. Hope you have a use for me.

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

corsair posted:

so how many goons actually went did he get his 2 employees

he got 2000 and theyre raiding hilo w/ pointy sticks and renaming hawaii Sexcopter

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

Built my first Badass Thing... An Olde Style Outhouse :iamafag: I carved the moon in it and everything but I got a lot of splinters and my hand is turning green. Are there any goons w/ first aid experience? I will pay you a food stipend to live in my jungle and give me antibiotics.

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

Boogiedown Blake posted:

there's one loving retard human being that has a million posts in the thread that apparently is flying out there the end of june and he spent 3 posts deciding the names for their chickens (Name one Rammstein ) and has a poorly drawn anime avatar

lmao somebody gave him a book about growing zuchinis or something and was like Good luck in Hawaii. he Literally told people around him that he was going to go and live in an uninhabitable jungle w/ a man from the internet.

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

WELCOME TO YOUR NEW HOME

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

i hope theyre just luring this loving anime nerd in to dump him in the jungle and hunt him... goon is hte most dangerous game.

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

Boogiedown Blake posted:

haha i was just about to post that i didnt realize that person was a girl holy poo poo

i saw that picture and didnt realise it was a girl until this post

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

goonteer

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

A Gentle Breeze posted:

There is no demographic in society I would want less than goons to help me clearcut a wasteland in a forest

I can't take a bigger case because I just don't have the strength to lug it up and down the steps

*volunteers to do manual labour*

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

207-563-5532 posted:

i need one of those. also a workshop. also an office and a home gym, and lots of other stuff. i need a new house basically

didnt you buy a really expensive 4 foot box days before hte bubble burst or something

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

207-563-5532 posted:

its a 3 foot box but yes

trade it for a mansion... in detroit

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

so i think that guy is planning to build a lot of buildings or something??? i realise hawaii is pretty relaxed but dont you need like planning permission or some poo poo

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

graey alien posted:

Rebekah and I have a general intention for this land, but we're going to let the universe dictate where it goes. I've been influenced a lot by the way Google runs things.

lol

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

graey alien posted:

I read the thread and his vision is a hut to do yoga and planting a garden.

1 0 0

A C R E S

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

Boogiedown Blake posted:

it would be pretty sweet if that guy was bullshitting and just found some random pics and poo poo like that, and he just made a 18 year old girl living in tokyo book a one way plane ticket to a butthole hawaiian island

this should be ingwits next project

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

A Gentle Breeze posted:

The funniest part for me is imagining the exact moment when a goon accidentally drops his alienware laptop into a ditch filled with rocks and mud

*stumbles around rainforest holding laptop aloft, grumbles about wifi signal*

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

rainforest.google.com

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

207-563-5532 posted:

day 4. spent the rest of our food money on wireless network relay equipment. i have the only wpa-2 secured network in the whole jungle. thank goodness i can take what i need from the land

lol

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

im looking forward to the arrival of the sole volunteer more than the hawaii goon man is

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

We did it! At last, we caught a boar! Now... *speaks in hushed tones* Tina... Eat teh ham...

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

Good Times Orc posted:

one summer i was setting pilings or whatever and we got our really unfit friend to come along and he couldnt freakin last even like 4 hours for one day lmao. that is what this is going to be except with probably 50% of the people, 5 days a week

theres only one volunteer

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

and its a fat goon girl in tokyo

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

Good Times Orc posted:

i know ive read most of the thread..are all the other interested ppl backing off now that the guy is like 'you may or may not have internet access, and have to work hard'

yeah goons are men of action dude. theyre all gonna do it.

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

fyad project: volunteer to help create hawaii gooncamp but make a 100 acre swastika. corsair will pay for hot air balloon escape upon completion.

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

AYBraham posted:

to summarize: goon who has zero experience hiking/terraforming/doing construction/going outside asks other goons if they'd like to fly to hawaii (at their own expense) to live in the jungle for a month, to do intensive manual labor at a monthly wage that pays less than what south american jungle farmers make in a week, and then three goons take him up on the offer

it'd be hilarious if this guy didn't actually show to pick them up at the airport

also: a goon bought A HUNDRED ACRES OF LAND with no real plans for it

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

Ingwit posted:

films self breathing heavily in jungle for 2 mins 36 secs while some other guy does all the work

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LdDqdcdqz8

Hambo

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

You don't seem to want to accept who you are dealing with. You are dealing with a man who is an expert---with lego, with knives, with his bare hands. A man who's been trained to ignore people, to ignore weather. To live off the land and eat things that would make a billy goat puke. Code red's expensive.

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

AYBraham posted:

oh he has a plan: to build a renewable yoga studio vacation retreat a good 20 miles out from civilization and only a few miles from an active volcano, according to google maps

lmao

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

http://www.samadhivillage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5

somebody register so i can see the 1 bredroom cottage

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

somebody post her nudes; shes gonna be dead soon so you cant get banned anyway

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

kliksf posted:

you should volunteer. itd do you good to get away from the cameras.

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
abe jsut post the pictures already

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off