Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

corsair posted:

who cares

Downtown Abey

thanks Meursault Horny for promoting my social brand

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
Iím a woman and Iím fat.

After you stop gasping in horror, grow the fark up and deal with it. You donít buy my food, my clothes, nor do you fill my car with gas so piss on your self-righteous indignation. I pay for my own health care so stop trying to blame me for your rising insurance premiums. Iím tired of hearing your false platitudes about how I should lose weight for my health. Stop ASSuming I donít eat healthy food and exercise just because Iím fat. While youíre at it, stop ASSuming thin people are always healthy too.

If you donít like the way I look stop whining; do the adult thing and simply look away. Contrary to what youíve been told, I donít have an unspoken obligation to please your eyes. And for your information I bathe at least once a day during the Winter, and twice a day during the Summer so stop curling your nose up. The only thing that stinks around here is your putrid attitude. Screwing your face up like that only makes me look even better because baring your teeth in disgust makes you look like a rabid hairless chihuahua.

No, I donít hate skinny biatches. All true biatches are worthy of respect. Itís superficial skinny coonts I canít stand, right along side superficial fat farks. Just because Iím fat doesnít mean I have to listen to you whine about your eating disorder to prove I am not prejudiced against thin people. I have my own eating habits to keep in check without being burdened by someone elseís deliberate food fark ups. Iím fat, not a professional sympathizer for the self-labeled ďpretty peopleĒ who throw up, starve, snort coke, or do whatever stupid things to stay thin. Iím not anti-thin, Iím anti-enabling people to act stupid without criticism.

Downtown Abey

graey alien posted:

Rebekah and I have a general intention for this land, but we're going to let the universe dictate where it goes. I've been influenced a lot by the way Google runs things. They allow employees a certain amount of time to work on something THEY'RE interested in. At Samadhi Village, everyone will have time each day to work on a "Passion Project". A Passion Project is, well, a project you're passionate about (hurrrr) that in some way benefits the land and community.

Downtown Abey

who better to interface with indigenous tribes, who've been isolated from the rest of civilization, than goons

Downtown Abey

the best thing about this Build A Hawaiian Tropical Retreat is that the guy asking for goons to move on down for a month has only started using a machete last week

as in, this is his first time out in the jungle & he's already talking about a 3 year plan to build a yoga studio, micro hydro power & water renewal system

Downtown Abey

that dude who was all ripped cutting down jungle wasn't him; it was a tour guide he hired

lmao

Downtown Abey

to summarize: goon who has zero experience hiking/terraforming/doing construction/going outside asks other goons if they'd like to fly to hawaii (at their own expense) to live in the jungle for a month, to do intensive manual labor at a monthly wage that pays less than what south american jungle farmers make in a week, and then three goons take him up on the offer

it'd be hilarious if this guy didn't actually show to pick them up at the airport

Downtown Abey

The Goatman posted:

also: a goon bought A HUNDRED ACRES OF LAND with no real plans for it

oh he has a plan: to build a renewable yoga studio vacation retreat a good 20 miles out from civilization and only a few miles from an active volcano, according to google maps

Downtown Abey

kliksf posted:

also: named it Samhadi Village

fitting seeing as how that dream will be short lived

Downtown Abey

corsair posted:

selling him a little short here

The following will be a list of planned or possible structures on the land. Discussion is welcomed.

Cabins
Long House
Ferrocement water tank
Ferrocement fish pond
Bath house
Yoga studio
Garden
Chicken coop
Covered parking/garage
Workshop

Downtown Abey

J.M. Goetzee posted:

you may have 20 years of geological experience, and a degree in urban development, but i dont like your attitude. your off the project, buster.

Downtown Abey

bbchops posted:

i'm told that she sent nudes to someone and someone else got hold of them or something and then http://www.muddledmuse.com/saars/?goon=madlilnerd

Downtown Abey

bbchops posted:

i knew you'd have your finger on the pulse

Downtown Abey

lmao bbchops you charmer

Downtown Abey

The Goatman posted:

abe jsut post the pictures already

which ones

Downtown Abey

207-563-5532 posted:

this is gonna be the best christmas ever

merry christmas

http://www.ciao.co.uk/Manga_Mania_H..._Review_5616077

Downtown Abey

lyle think fast:

animeluva or madlilnerd

Downtown Abey

maybe the yoga dude's plan is to throw her into the volcano to appease the hippy gods, unaware that the volcano will probably throw her back out

Downtown Abey

corsair posted:

oh hell no I ain't banged anyone but my wife since we got married

fag

Downtown Abey

corsair posted:

don't listen to this man he is the mental health patient itqp

Downtown Abey

The Goatman posted:

We've lost one. <--- thread title i want to see on hawaii goon man forum in about 4 weeks

I'd settle for "We're Lost"

Downtown Abey

Wesley Button posted:

Lord of the Fives

Downtown Abey

My Tapir IS Sick posted:

hawaii man is like fitzgerald; funded by his girlfriend to recruit locals( hawaii man's pals) to embark on a harebrained scheme where no one has any idea how to do anything.
hawaii man argues with the only guy who has any clue about what's going on, the boat mechanic (guy who has mgmt degree.)but he will reluctantly listen to him.
tokyo girl is like the steamboat captain, blind as a bat and pretty useless, but the only one hawaii man can rely on. in the end all his friends minus tokyo girl will abandon the project once they encounter natives (goons.)
he will not pay the goons, and he does not know why but they will help him. because of his white vessel(forums affiliation)is the only theory any of them can come up with.
hawaii guy will not be able to control the goon colony once they realize team hawaii are not gods(moderators)but they will respect and help him.
in the end the project will be completely ruined by the goons when they let the boat float downstream(intergrate wiifit into the daily yoga and refuse to work.)
hawaii man will be ruined but not defeated as he surveys his ravaged land. tree stumps and brush covered in ethernet cables leading to tarps blasting radiohead he will lay his yoga mat down over a wireless router and while entering the lotus position he will realize that he never had to build it; samadhi village was there all along.

Downtown Abey

Scatterfold posted:

yo, yougay

Downtown Abey

GET BUCK posted:

lol *shows up to island with 3 months supply of hot pockets as only food* *finds out the only fridge on the island has been buried in a loving driveway*

Downtown Abey

i pray that socratic moron has just set up a masterful troll to make goons from around the world fly to some tropical jungle in the middle of nowhere for no reason at all

although the reason he gave them to do it isn't any better

Downtown Abey

paraone posted:

he has accepted that he is going to get a bunch of fat anime nerds as help, but thinks the jungle will change them (he references the TV show Lost as an example)

Downtown Abey

A Gentle Breeze posted:

I named my stuffed aminal after my ex-bf who turn out to be gay and now I can never reconcile this pain. Also I am 22

Downtown Abey

Ingwit posted:

in the east is essex, in the west is wessex, in the south is sussex, and in the north . . . well thats the story of my life haha - old turtle races dude at the ren faire

Downtown Abey

Ingwit posted:

Twit the Pic and my Uncle Ted will holler it out so loud his heart stops

Downtown Abey

A Gentle Breeze posted:

Dear Son,

Thanks for writing. Your mother and I are doing great, except we got divorced and she died and I am dying. I will be dead as soon as I send this letter. Besides that everything is great. The 4 goon volunteers are getting fatter somehow despite the fact that we have no food. I miss your mother but I will be joining her soon.

Love,
Dead Gay

Downtown Abey

The Goatman posted:

We're currently in the process of making a HUGE gate as part of our reactionary security system. I've also ordered security cameras, will be getting a dog with an attitude, am spending a couple nights a week camped out with my shotgun, and we'll be setting up booby traps. Should be fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcOXCO6M5kk

lol they've gone from The Pet Island to TFR in less than a week

i love you goons so much

Downtown Abey

Ingwit posted:

jonestown started because someone stole jim jones ride-on mower

Downtown Abey

A Gentle Breeze posted:

They're going to spend months building a massive wooden gate and accompany wooden fence perimeter to protect all of their wood-cutting devices and vehicles. Great idea....not!

a Yoga Retreat, located in our Gated Jungle Community

Downtown Abey

here comes cask posted:

bro pair proving himself to be an excellent poster

Downtown Abey

You guys aren't going to believe this, but I'm going to post it anyways as a "I told you so" (thanks Bizarro Toby):

The Gun Owner, aka Dchapman, aka the founder of the old Living With Style forums, is Socratic Moron, the founder of Samadhi Island

http://www.theadminzone.com/forums/...ead.php?t=25275
http://www.maclife.com/forums/profile/27239
http://forum.ebaumsworld.com/showthread.php?t=23910

that's right

this island is being built by goon slave labor in exchange for Style Points

Downtown Abey

anne frank fanfic posted:

what does this mean though

the dude responsible for the goon offshoot forum that awarded "Style Points" you could trade in for lighters and commemorative Living With Style decorative knives is the exact same dude responsible for Samadhi Island

i know this is too much ownage to take in right now but let it set in for a moment

Downtown Abey

Life Without Horses posted:

did that style thing fail? im' fgay

he went like $50k+ into debt not being able to pay for bandwidth, server leases, colo costs and for all of the poo poo he was supposed to send his 200 some users for browsing his forums, so he sold it to this indian developer for like $5k or less and ditched them without saying a word

then he founded Zoints.com which was basically a way of awarding anyone on the internet Style Points (called Zoints) for doing anything on the web, ala link aggregation.

http://david.zoints.com/?tab=0

it had like 20 part time employees & 13 users that signed up so it failed out too, but i don't know exactly the aftermath and i stopped following the story of how absolute terrible thegunowner was at that point, and people stopped giving me updates about it

turns out in the past two years he went gay for yoga and decided it would be a good idea to found a Yoga Retreat Island in the middle of the jungles of Hawaii with no prior experience with construction, development planning, working with real human beings, or success & some how managed to convince goons to fly out there on their own dime to help him torture animals and make coat racks out of barely hacked apart trees

tl;dr i can't stop laughing about this entire thing lmao TheGunOwner you've really outdone yourself

Downtown Abey

I had a quasi-friend that would keep me updated with how hosed up the LivingWithStyle forums situation got over time. Apparently at one point one of his users filed a Better Business Bureau report on him for not shipping a lighter out or something (for Style Points) and TheGunOwner responded by asking one of his forum moderators to drive over to the guys house and post a letter on his door

and now he's The Lord Of The Fries

Downtown Abey

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

AYBraham posted:

the dude responsible for the goon offshoot forum that awarded "Style Points" you could trade in for lighters and commemorative Living With Style decorative knives is the exact same dude responsible for Samadhi Island

i know this is too much ownage to take in right now but let it set in for a moment

for this page

Downtown Abey