Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Wang Flotilla
Oct 13, 2007

God damn these electric sex pants

Jimi Hendrix posted:

On the chance that Sarah Palin somehow finds this thread and is outraged by it I'd just like to say:

Dear Sarah Palin,

Please shut the gently caress up. No one gives a poo poo. Seriously. It is not our fault that your family is hosed up. Quit bitching about it. I'm extremely happy that someone who cannot think rationally and misreads the motives behind EVERYTHING lost their VP campaign. Sarah Palin, you suck rear end.

Sincerely,

Jimi Hendrix

P.S. Sarah: As an Alaskan who voted for you for governor, and then against you for VP when you made our state even more of a laughing stock in the eyes of the rest of America and the world, I agree with Jimi Hendrix. You remember Alaska, right Sarah? The state that elected you to do a job? Why don't you come back and do it for a while? Thanks.

Evil Raiden

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpsolo
Jun 6, 2004

Only registered members can see post attachments!

BrokenCycle
Nov 15, 2004

A Rough Job, But...

orange lime
Jul 24, 2008

by Fistgrrl

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

Okay I put the good ones on conservativecult.wordpress.com

It's just for spite, I guess, so hopefully Sarah sees it. I can't think of a subtitle for the moose picture though, it's just too random.

Pimpsolo
Jun 6, 2004

NEVER go full retard.

Smif-N-Wessun
Jan 18, 2009

P.U.S.H.
The Terry Schiavo photoshop is quite ingenious I must say

Foran
Apr 19, 2008

Garry's Mod is an Art

Bobby Deluxe posted:

Still, at least she never actually made it to the presidency.

Zaphod?

hellbastard
Apr 4, 2006

Pimpsolo
Jun 6, 2004

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins

Kara Thrace posted:

Oh, so just because I am defending something/anything which is to do with Sarah Palin, I am automatically a right-wing nut job? Wow.

You should really take after your namesake and suddenly disappear.

Or dive into a gas giant and explode.

One of the two.

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

Pimpsolo posted:

Trig_limbaugh

Dear god, it's sad to think this is the education this child disabled will be exposed to.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

hellbastard
Apr 4, 2006

I had to.

It's what I do.

Cock_Push-UPS
Aug 30, 2004
It's when you lay down and let your boner push you up, COCK PUSH-UPS
I came in here expecting a decapitated turkey in one of those shops'.... WTF?

B4Ctom1
Oct 5, 2003

OVERWORKED COCK
Slippery Tilde

shuriken posted:

What the gently caress is this, raptors don't have hands

Clever girl.

American dddream team 2012 :downsrim:

B4Ctom1 fucked around with this message at 07:52 on Jun 26, 2009

sit on my Facebook
Jun 20, 2007

ASS GAS OR GRASS
No One Rides for FREE
In the Trumplord Holy Land
Good god I hope this thread makes the news.

Do you think we could make fun of Sarah Palin hard enough to make the news? Apparently it's not too difficult.

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

stinkles1112 posted:

Good god I hope this thread makes the news.

Do you think we could make fun of Sarah Palin hard enough to make the news? Apparently it's not too difficult.

The photoshops would have to get really absurd really fast, and not just using that same picture.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Joust posted:

The afterparty has officially begun

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

Joust posted:

Haha, well...

:v:

Good show

plaguedoctor
Jun 26, 2008

I CAN DUMP MY GIRLFRIEND CAUSE SHE'S LIKE A WHORE, RIGHT GUYS? RIGHT???
meh...

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Armpit posted:

Now do one with Patrick.

bhippie
Aug 3, 2004
Jello Engineer
Ok I get it, nothing is sacred. loving nihilists.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Bobby Deluxe posted:

Still, at least she never actually made it to the presidency.

loving brilliant. Good job.

(Love how the fake head is the Palin one. Nice Touch!)

HAIL SATAN
Apr 26, 2007

Eating puppies and giving guns to the poor since 1842

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Schvance de Leon posted:

Hahahahaha Jesus Christ.

Phaeoacremonium
Aug 7, 2008

hellbastard posted:

I had to.

It's what I do.

Hahaha, awesome.

Smudgie Buggler
Feb 27, 2005

SET PHASERS TO "GRINDING TEDIUM"

Kara Thrace posted:

No seriously, I can't stand her whatsoever. But taking the piss out of her children is terrible.
Why, exactly? The kid's a baby with Downs. It's not as if he cares. In fact, he'll never mature beyond the mental age of about three, so I don't think we have to worry about hurting his feelings too much.

And Sarah Palin's one of the worst human beings I can think of. Anything that makes her angry or upset is A-OK in my book.

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins
I love how a simple gag is getting blown up into "appalling malicious desecration". It's a loving picture fer chrissakes. Could she do anything else to show how much more she is out of touch?

Pararoid
Dec 6, 2005

Te Waipounamu pride

orange lime posted:

Perfect, I'm glad someone did this one.

Dispersal Dream
Apr 14, 2009
Dear Kara Thrace,

Anyone who uses their children to try to create, in their words, "a photo... that has become an iconic representation of a mother's love for a special needs child" has already used their child as a political tool. If you really want to get offended about something that much, try being pissed about a mother objectifying her retarded baby to project a political image, then being a hypocrite about it.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

Cwapface posted:

And Sarah Palin's one of the worst human beings I can think of. Anything that makes her angry or upset is A-OK in my book.

You either know about two human beings, or are the biggest idiot on the forums. And that's saying something!

Vanagoon
Jan 20, 2008

Best Dead Gay Forums
on the whole Internet!
I didn't see this posted but apologies if it has been:

http://www.divasblueoasis.com/diary/679/so-one-of-the-tons-of-google-alerts-i-got-today
Ruh-oh!!11 The buttertroll doesn't like us
Apparently SA is one of those "nasty sites". Motherfucking Hell yeah.

Also shut the gently caress up Kara Thrace, thanks.

oy vader
Jan 5, 2008

by angerbotSD

That Dang Dad
Apr 23, 2003

Well I am
over-fucking-whelmed...
Young Orc

InterFaced posted:

Every argument sarah palin makes about anything is just like this.

"the liberal media hates me because of my conservative family values... they don't treat hillary clinton like that."
No Bitch, Its because you're really stupid. They don't treat Hillary like that because she can answer questions.

Oh yeah, the media's scrutiny and treatment of Palin was commensurate with their coverage of left-wing female politicians. Palin certainly embarrassed herself just fine without them a few times, but you can't argue that the media didn't firmly and gleefully choose sides when it came to Palin.

rangergirl
Jun 3, 2004
A shark on whiskey is mighty risky, but a shark on beer is a beer engineer

Schvance de Leon posted:

Now this is a presidential candidate I could get behind

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

Anal Surgery posted:

Oh yeah, the media's scrutiny and treatment of Palin was commensurate with their coverage of left-wing female politicians. Palin certainly embarrassed herself just fine without them a few times, but you can't argue that the media didn't firmly and gleefully choose sides when it came to Palin.

Well the great thing about Palin is no comment is even necessary, they can just play back what she actually said and that's enough to make her look retarded.

mr_jolly
Aug 20, 2003

Not so jolly now

Vanagoon posted:

I didn't see this posted but apologies if it has been:

http://www.divasblueoasis.com/diary/679/so-one-of-the-tons-of-google-alerts-i-got-today
Ruh-oh!!11 The buttertroll doesn't like us
Apparently SA is one of those "nasty sites". Motherfucking Hell yeah.

Also shut the gently caress up Kara Thrace, thanks.

I just read that and got the impression she enjoyed it.

quote:

However, they were mostly pissed about Palin's idiocy and complete lack of internet savvy. They decided to have a "photoshop-off" using the "iconic" picture of Palin-and-son.

There was one picture that made me laugh:

AHHHHHHHHHH...IT BURNS, IT BURNS!!!!!!

(It REALLY made my daughter laugh!)

God I get such mixed feelings when I see Sarah Palin, I detest the woman with a vengenance yet I'd prob... No, I must go outside now for a walk and to clear my head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

loving brilliant. Good job.

(Love how the fake head is the Palin one. Nice Touch!)

Rsugar posted:

Zaphod?
I was wondering when someone would spot it. I blame posting at 4am UK time...

As far as mocking a disabled child is concerned, I'm not mocking the baby for it's disability. If that had been a picture of her with a developmentally typical* baby, we would still have photoshopped Elmer Fudd, Pinhead and Gary Busey onto it. If anything, Palin's the one singling the poor kid out as different by lofting it around while yelling MY POOR DISABLED BABY every chance she gets.

I don't see a single 'ha ha, the kid's disabled' shop here, or one that wouldn't work if replacing the head of her partner, the politician sitting next to her or a clown at a birthday party.

* just foregoing the whole 'normal' debate

[edit]: that said, i haven't seen the baby get facesmalled yet

Bobby Deluxe fucked around with this message at 13:57 on Jun 26, 2009