Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TOUCHE LEVAR BURTON
Nov 30, 2006

Kara Thrace posted:

Look, all I am saying is you can bash her for not agreeing with her political ideaology or what have you, but insulting her children is disgraceful.

No seriously that dude was right, you took a wrong turn. You might want to go check out foxnews.com or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOUCHE LEVAR BURTON
Nov 30, 2006

klauth posted:

the horror!

5'd, I didn't think I'd ever be horrified by something I'm laughing so hard at.

TOUCHE LEVAR BURTON
Nov 30, 2006

DooDooBrown posted:

Here, have a retarded eagle.

drat it that got me going again, I love that eagle, even HE doesn't wanna be held by Palin.

TOUCHE LEVAR BURTON
Nov 30, 2006

Dr. Video Games 0055 posted:

I came to this thread to check up and see if the pro-Palin people have caught on yet. Now I see Team Sarah has and all I can say is "this poo poo just got real". I consider one of the biggest tragedies recently to be the fact George Carlin died two months before Palin was thrust into the spotlight. You just know he'd put everyone to shame with the jokes he would have come up with.

I have Carlin's voice in my head saying "What the gently caress is wrong with you?" to Palin, this is a good image. RIP George :(

TOUCHE LEVAR BURTON
Nov 30, 2006

Design Spots posted:

You should be ashamed of your selfs. Going around and picking on a gimp and its retarded baby. I mean the glorious leadership cAlled the GOP. Can you photoshop a brazil, argentina whore into one of these? That'd be fantastic. (i bet its a she-male brazilian whore deal in SOUTH CAROLINA)

You're worse than Captain Textwall up there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOUCHE LEVAR BURTON
Nov 30, 2006
This thread used to be good :(