Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Boombox Jackson
Nov 3, 2008

quote:

"a photo of the Governor and baby Trig that has become an iconic representation of a mother's love for a special needs child,"

See, this sticks out to me. I've never seen the original picture before seeing it on Something Awful Dot Com, and I don't find it terribly moving or profound, certainly not an iconic representation of anything in any sense.

It's as though they're trying to tout her as some kind of retard baby Madonna.

Really, how much harder is it to take care of a baby with Downs than any regular baby? It's when they get older that they become a handful, at which point I guarantee you that she puts lil' Trig Paxson Van Palin into an institution to let them raise him instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU