Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.
That baby is a Richard D. James creepy face waiting to happen. I would get on that action myself, but my Photoshop skills are lacking.

Oh, and I picked the wrong time to read this thread. I was about to go to bed, but that might not happen for a few minutes. :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

PodexPerfectus posted:

STOP. STOP TRYING TO DEFEND YOURSELF, HER, OR TRIGGTHE EENSY-WEENSY ICKLE MONGOLOID. THIS IS STUPID.

Whoa, bro. That's going too far. Not cool...

Mongols are actually cool as hell. Don't bring them down by associating them with Sarah Palin or anything related to her.

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

Strongylocentrotus posted:

Here you go, you fuckers.

What is this all about? I get the feeling there is a backstory to this that I don't know.

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

Thank'ye.

That said:

:laugh:

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

Millie posted:

If you photoshopped Palin to look like the lady in the radiator, you would be so awesome (because I'm too lazy).

Yeah. There just plain isn't enough nightmare fuel in this thread.

I wish I had photoshop skills the more this thread goes on. Requesting Richard D James or Sloth from The Goonies as the bouncing baby boy.