Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Robot Hobo
May 18, 2002

robothobo.com

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

I can HEAR this picture.

Oh god, I'm not the only one?

Even worse, somehow the part of my brain that does that kind of crap was slightly ahead of the rest of my brain, so it seemed like I heard PeeWee scream before I realized I had seen him. It felt like he had screamed and that made me look.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Hobo
May 18, 2002

robothobo.com

Mister Kingdom posted:

He would have gotten at least two HBO specials out the last election.
Carlin had his signature jaded-but-cheerful outlook in his stand-up. I think this last election cycle might have rocketed him right past Bill Hicks on the bitterness scale. Of course, if Bill Hicks himself was alive, he probably would have simply exploded.