Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
River Raid
Apr 2, 2004

GODDAMN I AM A HUGE MORON! WITH A JETPLANE OF STUPID!

Bobby Deluxe posted:

Since when have we been able to post anonymously? I think they've got us mixed up with 4chan.

This, above all else, means war.

If I was to mock anything, it would be the demonstrateable lack of affection with which she holds the poor kid, which Millie pointed out back on page 5:

I hate Sarah Palin, but really, show me one parent who hasn't held their child like that, even for a second. Because chances are you can't, sometimes kids squirm, sometimes you're just in a rush, sometimes you just have to pick them up and they don't give you a good angle.

Its a single picture of a lady not picking her kid up right, not really a damning depiction of her lack of parental skills.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

River Raid
Apr 2, 2004

Solice Kirsk posted:

Didn't one of her daughters get knocked up by a meth mule?

Take it back, Levi is the best frontpage contributor!

River Raid
Apr 2, 2004

Oben posted:

This really is pretty great