Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

Armpit posted:

Oh god gently caress you for that.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

Boombox Jackson posted:

See, this sticks out to me. I've never seen the original picture before seeing it on Something Awful Dot Com, and I don't find it terribly moving or profound, certainly not an iconic representation of anything in any sense.

Look at her hand. It's not positioned in a comforting or motherly manner - it's just kind of cupped over her child. Kind of like those courtesy hugs that are stiff and awkward. Her face looks a little disgusted or put off. Every picture I've seen of her and her baby, she looks like she's rejecting him.

I don't know. It doesn't look natural or mommy-like.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

Bobby Deluxe posted:

'She' would be the correct pronoun :eng101:
I have always wanted an editor for my internet posts. How much do you charge?

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

klauth posted:

it looks so happy :3

(my host)
I was really hoping I'd never see the long Bruce head ever again.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
I poorly executed that one on page 7, but yours is still neat.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

Gatekeeper posted:

poo poo, you're right. I guess the color is what threw me.
If you photoshopped Palin to look like the lady in the radiator, you would be so awesome (because I'm too lazy).

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
Alright. I was dying my hair so I had time for this.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

Doedipus posted:

This is hilarious and horrifying at the same time, what's the source for the pig?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2tP9s8y2Ic

Enjoy your nightmares.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
The Downs Family is marvellous.

hellbastard posted:

Oh, you know that bitch's titties are dry.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion posted:

It really is hard to understand why some adults feel the need to make fun of Trig Palin, a one-year old who has Down Syndrome. Politics alone cannot explain it. If you don't like Sarah Palin, fine, but why go after Trig?
It's kinda like when the conservative nutjobs made fun of Chelsea Clinton for not fitting the beauty standard.

Ugh. No one is making fun of trig for being a retard - we're making fun of HIS MOM for being a retard. I'm sure Triggers is going to be an awesome and charismatic downs. Most of them are pretty awesome and charismatic, you know.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

Ottermotive Insanity posted:

Wonder no more!

Mama Obama still hot.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

salamanderbaby posted:

For content, I envision the picture below with the faces of The Divine Sarah and Child, but I lack the requisite skillz. Can someone cleverer help me out?

Thanks for reminding me - I did this back during election season:

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

Bobby Deluxe posted:

There is literally NOTHING he can achieve for the betterment of society
Last time I checked, people with Downs Syndrome integrate just fine into society; live in apartments, they take public transportation, have full-time jobs, shop, balance their check books... Years ago I worked with a mildly retarded girl who helped customers and ran a cash register just fine. I know what you're thinking, "Well, that's not actually bettering society." True. But just think about all of the NON-retarded people out there who simply work a 9-5 and do nothing more than pay bills and watch reality tv shows?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

Pimpsolo posted:

Darwin has proved that Trig/Terry Schiavo should not exist.
I know Schiavo is an extreme example, because she was brain dead. But what about other people who survive accidents that leave them with permanent disabilities ie: lost limbs, brain damage, deaf/blind, etc... Should these people not exist?