Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AppleCobbler
Feb 8, 2003
remember that time I was just chilling out and definitely not having a massive meltdown? right guys? guys??? :laugh:

Sagacity posted:

$8800 seems like a reasonable price point for a networked media player.

http://www.ayonaudio.com/products/cd-player-dac/network-player/ayon-s-3.html

its got the same knob setup as my washer/dryer combo. Nice, nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AppleCobbler
Feb 8, 2003
remember that time I was just chilling out and definitely not having a massive meltdown? right guys? guys??? :laugh:

grack posted:

I didn't even read that part. Is it bad that I'm now imagining a bunch of audiophiles crawling around on the floor trying to give their AV cables blowjobs? 'Cause the more text you read, the worse it gets.

:spergin: :"Listen to this here..." *stares at you while music plays*
:spergin: : *pauses music*
*gets on floor and starts blowing on tips of cables*
:spergin: : "Now, check this out..." *rewinds music*
:spergin: *stares at you intently waiting for a reaction*

AppleCobbler
Feb 8, 2003

Confounding Factor posted:

Also, when audiophiles say Beats by Dre are loving awful. They aren't just saying that because they have a Sennheiser HD800 w/amp, but they truly are terrible headphones. So they are right about something.

I've got a set of Beats Pros and they sound great.