Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

I had cat proofed my backyard for about a year until I came outside one day a month ago and found my big fat black cat on top of the shed. I had to do some circus poo poo to get him back inside. Ever since he spends probably four hours a day yowling at the back door to be let out. I'm getting him a harness to take him on walks so he can enjoy the sunshine at least. is there anything else I can do for the guy? I feel terrible.

here's fatso.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU