Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«168 »
Snow Cone Capone
Jul 30, 2003

flip that switch
FLIP THAT SWITCH
FLIP IT

XIII posted:

Killswitch Engage is the AC/DC of metalcore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chocolateTHUNDER
Jul 19, 2008

GIVE ME ALL YOUR FREE AGENTS

ALL OF THEM

ShoogaSlim posted:

has august burns red written another song yet or are they still playing the same one 12 times across multiple albums?

Eh, this is kinda a lazy insult because Unearth, a band everyone here agrees loving rips, has been writing the same poo poo for like 15 years and no one cares.

Stelio Kontos
Feb 12, 2014

I know Counterparts are a hardcore band but gently caress, the new EP (and literally everything else by them) loving rips and I just love them, okay?

chocolateTHUNDER
Jul 19, 2008

GIVE ME ALL YOUR FREE AGENTS

ALL OF THEM

Stelio Kontos posted:

I know Counterparts are a hardcore band but gently caress, the new EP (and literally everything else by them) loving rips and I just love them, okay?

Counterparts owns.

Eight Is Legend
Jan 2, 2008

Stelio Kontos posted:

I highly recommend following them on Twitter.

Wamsutta
Sep 9, 2001

We go hard.

Counterparts loving rule

ShoogaSlim
May 22, 2001
YOU ARE THE DUMBEST MEATHEAD IDIOT ON THE PLANET, STOP FUCKING POSTING

appropriate album cover for what these songs make me want to do:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stelio Kontos
Feb 12, 2014