Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

New Converge kicks loving rear end. God I can't wait for that album.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Not sure if this is where this goes, but I just got tickets to see Dillinger Escape Plan with Thursday at the Middle East in Cambridge, MA and I am loving pumped. I've never seen Dillinger before, but all anyone says is that they put on a really intense show. Anyone else catching this tour?

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Spiral posted:

My band THE ARMED has a new EP coming out (it'll be free) and we made a little teaser video that features a guy playing drums that most people in this thread will enjoy.

http://www.friendsthroughcommonenemies.com

Just wanted to say that I downloaded your album today based on that bump in the Mathcore thread, and you guys are pretty ill. I'll keep an eye out if you guys ever come around Boston.

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

I see concerts as one of those things where, like a movie, it's just more fun to go with somebody else so you have someone to talk about it with afterwards/in between sets. I've blown off some shows because I had nobody to go with (Pissed Jeans is playing this saturday, but I don't know a single person that likes them, so I'm probably skipping it), but I've also gone to some shows by myself if I didn't want to miss them (I saw Yo La Tengo and Mission of Burma by myself, and I had a loving blast).

beadgc posted:

I'll probably end up going to DEP and Converge by myself this summer aswell.

At the same show, or two separate shows? Because if you're seeing Dillinger and Converge at the same show together, then hot drat, I'm jealous.

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

The Dark Wind posted:

gently caress you, I was so down to go to that show but I was a loving idiot and waited too long to buy tickets and it got sold out. :smith: I hope they come around again,

It's Massachusetts. Trust me, Converge will be back.

But yeah, show was awesome, though. The singer of Trap Them is like the scariest person ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

NFTs are goofy and they're fun to make fun of