Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Papal Mainframe
May 3, 2017
Vanna is still one of the best bands I've seen, saw them twice in a little venue in St. Louis and they tore the place apart. Sad to see them go :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papal Mainframe
May 3, 2017

ShoogaSlim posted:

Also, dude how loving sick is Oceano live? Except when the singer talks about how he knows aliens exist and they're just biding their time to take over the earth or whatever. The worst thing about deathcore is how up its own rear end it is. It's part of why I love The Acacia Strain so much; hardcore roots and Vincent just keeps it real on stage.

Tbf this makes me want to see Oceano, if only to witness the pure weirdness :v:

Papal Mainframe
May 3, 2017
Karate kicking black belt wannabe pits are dumb as gently caress. Always have been, always will be.

Thanks to this thread I've been bumping Oceano for the last week, clutch recommendation.

Papal Mainframe
May 3, 2017

Wamsutta posted:

"Earn your stripes" loving lmao. Get that metalcore merit badge bruh.

I guess someone has to man the gates, keep the fake fans out or some poo poo?

Papal Mainframe
May 3, 2017

Beelzebozo posted:

Kublai Khan lyrics still crazy on point. https://genius.com/Kublai-khan-true-fear-lyrics Gotta say hardcore still reigns supreme among cores on the lyrics front. Not that I don't appreciate a good blechgh, but this is real good poo poo.

drat this is good. I really want to see these guys live.